Chapter 5

"Pfft.. You told us that you gonna get married with Chorongie right?"

"About me what?" asked chorong from behind after heard Hoya said her name. Both of the were shocked...

"N..nothing Chorongie.."

"Oh ya.. It's good to meet you here Woopabo. I have something to tell you. follow me." said Chorong to Woohyun.

Chorong dragged Woohyun to small space beside that restaurant. She seems serious today cause there is no smiling created on her face. Woohyun just about to say something to make her smile but what he got is slap. He felt shocked with her and curious why did she slap him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Still can't go back here sweetie?"

"No mom, I can't. There is a lot of assignment to do here cause my last exam was around the corner mom"

"How about your sister wedding?

"Urm.. about that.. I can't make a promise mom. But may I know when is the wedding?"

"Just in a few months. Please come here. You can work on here too. Don't you know that I miss you so much dear?"

"I know mom.. I know. I wish that I can go to see Chorong noona's wedding but....oh mom I'm sorry again. Class is about to start. Bye, I love you mom"

"Wait! J.."

And again the call end just like that. Sometimes Mrs. Park feel down to call her precious son because her son always got busy with his class and assignment. And she even felt regret because let her sister to take him with her to Australia when he is only 6 years old back then. But because of her sister just lost her son when giving birth, she had to let her sister took his son.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C..cho.."

"Don't cho cho cho me! How could you Nam Woohyun. You know that I'm trying to accept you to be my fiancé and my husband before our wedding in a few months. I.. totally speechless with you, Nam Woohyun.

"What are you talking about Park Chorong!? Tell me? Why did you suddenly slapped me?!"

"Pretending like you didn't know nothing huh? See this? Still pretend?" 

Chorong showing her phone to Woohyun and he dropped Chorong's phone to the ground. He can't believed with what he had watch on Chorong's phone. He looked at Chorong then back to her phone which is fell on the ground. Chorong just realized that her phone was dropped by Woohyun and she looked at Woohyun with a really mad expression.

"Ya! You...!" Chorong pointed to Woohyun

"What?" Woohyun asked her.

Chorong didn't answered Woohyun's question but she faced her back to Woohyun and just walked away. Woohyun chased after Chorong and tried to grab Chorong's hand but Chorong's hand quite small so he can't grab easily. After several times he finally grabbed Chorong's hand tightly. 

"Chorong-ah, listen. I don't even upload my sns account these days. Seriously. I'm swear that I don't even upload that picture. Trust me. Please Chorong-ah"

"Why would I trust your words? Well it's true what some girls said.. 'Don't ever trust with men's sweet words' it's all fake! Let my hand off from you Nam Woohyun!"

"What the.. let me prove that to you.. hold on."

From far Hoya and his friends Sunggyu, Dongwoo, L, Sungyeol and Sungjong saw what happened between Woohyun and Chorong. They keep asking to each other what happend between them but none of them knows. As well as Chorong's friend. They also aking to each other what happened with them but still the same answer, nobody know. 

"Are you sure that this isn't you? The one who uploaded this ugly picture of mine?"

"Yes, it's not even me. I never did that. I had showed you that I didn't save any ugly picture of you right?"

"But..."

"Now let's forget about this. I will find out who..."

But then, they heard whispers and also chuckles near them. They tried to hear what are they whispering about and also who. Woohyun put his index finger on his lips and gave Chorong sign to keep quiet and she just nodded. What were made them shocked is......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They hacked your sns account Woohyun-ah," told Myungsoo aka L to Woohyun.

Woohyun changed his sight from Myungsoo to Seoeun and Seojun. (pfft i'm using this twin on this chapter. just imagine that this two little cutie pie twin as a teenager not baby. okie?) He even crossed his arm to both of them. 

"Seoeun, Seojun.... I thought that you guys..... I never expect that you guys will doing this to me. I'm... disappointed. Don't you know that I always helped you guys in anything? And...." 

"H..hyung..."

"No hyung-hyung with me. I'm totally...." Woohyun turn his back facing the wall. He don't even know what to say with them anymore. Sunggyu patted his shoulder. Tried to comfort him.

"Why did you do this to me? Don't you know that picture was totally embarrassed me a lot?" asked Chorong to them. 

"I..it's not even us want to do it.." said Seojun after a few minuted gone silent.

Everyone looking at them after heard Seojun said that. 

"So who?" Chorong asked them again.

"It's Hyomin noona." answered Seoeun.

"What?! H..Hyo..Hyomin?! That beautiful crush?! No!!!" asked Sungyeol unbelievable. They just nodded.

"What did she told you guys?!" scolded Woohyun. Both of them were about to cry. Chorong saw their teary eyes and told all of them to talk about this privately with them. At first, all of them disagree but after Chorong  discussed with them, they were agree. 

Chorong brought them to a cafe near with Woohyun's place. She even called her friends. While waiting her friends come, she had ordered 2 cups of drinks for them. 

"Thank you noona" told them. 

Chorong gave them a smile. After a couple of minutes, Chorong asking them a question as she broke the silent for three of them.

"Guys, may I know why did you do that?" Asked her

"Uh.. that's because Hyomin noona liked Woohyun hyung but Woohyun hyung rejected her" said Seoeun

"Because of that, she want us to upload that ugly picture of yours on Woohyun hyung's sns" continue Seojun.

"You two! How could you do that to our Chorongie!" Scolded Namjoo to them

"Namjoo-yah, enough. I already knew the story.. You guys can go back home but promise me that you will delete that picture, say sorry to Woohyun and promise to not doing that again. Okay?" They nodded. 

"Chorong-ah, how this things can be happened?" Asked Bomi.

"A jealousy thingy from Hyomin to me.." said Chorong calmly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Noooo.. how can that angelic face did that.. You're pretty enough and should fallen to me, Hyomin-ah. Woohyun will get marry with Chorong and you can marry with me" said Sungyeol while holding a picture of Hyomin.

Everyone looking at him with a really weird expression. They curious how Sungyeol had fallen to Hyomin meanwhile all of them were hating her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------