Chapter 12

A sounds like whispers was being heard and it's disturb Chorong's beautiful sleep. Well not too beautiful cause her hair was messing and you know how girls hair when they wake up right? But Chorong still beauty.

"Shh.. let me sleep for 5 more minutes mom..." groaned Chorong

"How could you call us mom"

"Well I'm not included" said Hayoung enjoying her breakfast that Mr. Park made for them.

"Park Chorong, wake up and today is your wedding photo shoot" said Bomi jumping on Chorong's bed.

"Chorong-ah, if you won't go, let me go! We exchange okay?" Namjoo said in excited tune.

"Kim Namjoo, please? The one who will getting married was Chorong not you" said Eunji.

"And dude, there still got a lot of handsome guy out there, not only Woohyun, Chorong's enemy" continue Naeun.

Namjoo just pouted then sit beside Hayoung and eat her breakfast.

"But I like Woohyun..."

"What about Kim Woobin? He is handsome isn't?" Hayoung suddenly talked and Namjoo nodded happily.

After many ways that they used to wake up the Chorcoal, finally she's woke up. Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung were being asked by Chorong's mother to dressed up Chorong for her wedding photo shoot. Chorong kept refused to be make up because she prefers her bared face more that 'fake face'.

"Okay Naeun, it's your turn, our turn were done" said Eunji

"Okay, the wedding photo shoot will be started at 10 a.m. so, we gotta get it fast! Now let's get start it," Naeun nodded.

"Can't I just stay at home and.."

"NO!" Chorong's word was being denied by them.

Then, Naeun's hand start her work. She will try to make up Chorong as beautiful as a picture. They were so amazed with Chorong's beauty after Naeun was done putting make up on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun was looking at his single pictures that was being take while waiting for Chorong to arrive. He gave a thumbs up at the photographer. Everyone was busy planning on how their photo shoot will look alike. The photo set was being decorated perfectly.

Then a woman's voice got heard. Yeah, it's Park Chorong's voice. She was running to the place then her heels goes flying and she fell down on the ground. Woohyun tried to hold his laugh at Chorong but failed. He burst a laugh on Chorong and that's make Chorong felt embarrassed and mad. She was about to cry but she held it. She won't showing that she was easy to get cry.

"Sorry.. About the laugh. Need my help?" he handed his hand and Chorong grabbed it. Her face was getting red for trying to held her tears and mad.

"I didn't meant to laugh at you but seriously it's funny. And I think the shoes that you're waering was quite bigger than your actual size isn't? Chorong nodded. She felt like Woohyun was acted weird.

"What happened with him? Is him sick? Why did he act like a really gentleman and it's not look like him.....Nam Woohyun? Are you alright?" asked Chorong

"Yes I am, why?" Woohyun got stand up back after putting papers on the upper of the heels that Chorong was wearing.

"You never act like.."

Suddenly a flash came out from the camera. The cameraman was impressed with the picture. He asked them to stay in that pose which is look like Woohyun and Chorong was looking to each other.

The photo shoot was going very well. Thanks to Chorong acting skill. She have to show her lovely face on the photo. They really worked good together in the photo. It's totally opposite with Chorong want. She want to make the photo went terrible but when she messed up the photo, it's going be so perfect and beautiful. After a minutes the photo shoot got stopped for the rest.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For making this photo shoot went wrong but came out with a beautiful photo" Woohyun let out a laugh.

Chorong looked at him and she smiled at him without she realized. Her heart always gone crazy whenever she saw Woohyun's smiles. And She doesn't even know why.

"Hey, thank you again"

"For what now? For seeing me fell on the ground and it's make you laughing so much?" she rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Nope."

"So? Thanks for what?"

"But thanks.."

"Huh?" she turned her head to Woohyun

"For giving me your first kiss" he leaned forward and kissed Chorong's lips softly as she turned her head to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! FOR THIS CHAPTER I ONLY MADE SPEACIAL FOR CHORONG AND WOOHYUN!

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT^^

BY THE WAY GUYS, DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER OF THIS FANFIC? I FORGOT TO ASK YOU ABOUT THAT HEHEHE