Chapter 9

"Stupid.."   

She smiled and walking towards her house happily. As soon she entered the house her parents were busy watching television and they didn't realized that Chorong already back. 

Chorong was being in the bathroom for washing herself and her phone was pop out many notifications. 

Byuntae Woopabo: Chorcoal-ah, are you there?
Byuntae Woopabo: Helloooo?

Byuntae Woopabo: Don't tell me that you already sleep.
Byuntae Woopabo: Hey about what happened today..I'm sorry.. It's an accident.. really really an                                             accident!
Byuntae Woopabo: Don't be mad and please! Don't ever label me as a pervert!

Byuntae Woopabo: Ya! Are you there? Why you don't ever read this message! 

"Aish! Who the heck are spamming me? So noisy!" said her while drying her hair using her towel after stepped out from the bathroom

As soon she saw who the sender, she smiled and lay on her bed. She just let the message from him keep going. She stares at the ceiling and kept smiling while her fingers touching her lips.

"Park Chorong! You hate him! Don't be like this! He is your enemy forever after!" said Chorong to herself and slap her cheeks many times.

[FLASHBACK]

" Damn stomach, why did you make sounds?! Hish you know that I felt embarrassed for saying that at him"

Meanwhile inside of the restaurant, Woohyun was looking at the the pictures were hung at the wall. It's kinda like memories wall (?) something like that. He was looking at the pictures while waiting for Chorong to come inside. 

"Yah! Nam Woohyun where are you? " shouted her

"I'm here! In front of the door"

"Why there will be dog barking at this time!"

Chorong ran onto the restaurant after she heard dog barking but suddenly her shoelace was tied off and she fell. But on that time Woohyun grabbed her body and their lips accidentally met to each other....

[FLASHBACK END] 

Meanwhile at Woohyun place,

"Ya! Park Chorcoal! Where are you?!" Woohyun said to his phone in high voice

"Oi, lower your voice please. And please go to sleep. Tomorrow you will start working as Co-CEO at your dad's place and also as our next big boss" said Hoya

"I will not going to sleep or even lower my voice if I didn't receive any messages or call by my Chorcoal! Never!" said him and continued staring and spamming Chorong. 

Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungyeol rolled their eyes and looking at him annoyed. Then Sunggyu whispered to both of them and they smirking to each other. They walked slowly behind Woohyun and quickly do their mission. Hoya took his phone away from him while Sungyeol head locking him and Sunggyu tape his mouth. Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungjong just watching them from dining table and enjoying seeing them bullying Woohyun while eating ramyeon (instant noodle).

" 'My Chorcoal' huh? Wow so sweet" teased Hoya.

"Woohyun we are sorry for doing this to you but we want you to be quiet and sleep" said Sunggyu.

"Yes Woohyunie, we just want you to QUIET and SLEEP, understand?"

Woohyun was struggles to let him go but the way Sungyeol head locking him was quite tight. Seeing Woohyun like that make Sunggyu felt pity to him so he pull out the tape from his mouth.