0.4

Bro, where did you found my fourth button?

During camp.

I was struggling to take off that coat and I accidentally drop one of it.

That coat... let's talk about it. My mum forced me to wear it as it must be cold at night.

However, when I reach the camp I took it off. It's so hot. But it's a different story at night. Luckily the campfire kept us warm.

I remembered this kid, he sang and his voice so lovely. His name is Yoon Jeong Han. Like an angel. Cheonsa. He was known as the cheonsa as he was born on 1004. Why 0406 can't be an angel? Hahaha. So that I can protect 0717. I wondered why the school let him to grow long hair. She is.... I mean he is so pretty. No wonder he is an angel.

By the way, I was worried about you. You fell sick during camp. Weakie.

You used my coat for the whole camp. I never know you're so slim and you can fit in a eleven years old coat when you're twelve.

Bro, you should eat more. To grow up taller and fitter. You're like a skinny bunny now.

Get well soon, sicky won woo. And also eat more, more nutrition, more vitamin, more healthy so that you don't fall sick so easily.

~Mingyu
20170105

Did a short update and this book will ends around 10 chapters? Idk. The plan still going on.