"Take a trip into fairyland with me"

Kiran's POV
It's been 2 weeks since I've seen, heard from and talked to Derek, every day without him getting slightly easier, the pain in my chest is still there, but numerous nights of constant drinking and smoking has tuned it down a bit. I still sleep in Swazz's room every night, a few hiccups between us happening here and there, but we've decided to keep it on the low.

Nate brings girls back every 2 or 3 days and Indi ignores them, although it gets hard to ignore them when all you can hear is grunting and high pitch screaming that sounds like a fucking dying mouse, Tez and Hayes are still doing there own thing, chilling around and coming over every few days and Jack and Jack are doing good, there new single All Weekend Long is fucking lit, and Dillon is going great, releasing singles like crazy, living the life.

Nate's also come out with a new album : L2:TP ( late to the party ) and that's also lit, and the boys have decided they want Indi and I to move in to the house, seeing as where here every single day and barely touch the apartment, we said yes of course and now all we need to do is get our beds into the spare rooms and we'll be all set, the movers are bringing the beds over today so I can finally sleep on my own in a familiar bed, although I will miss having someone to cuddle with at night.

-------------------

It's been a few hours since mine and Indi's beds have been moved in, and I'm currently sitting on the end of it on my phone, scrolling through Instagram. I see a post that some guy from our neighbourhood had put up, saying there was an open house party at his place, anyone over the age of 16 could attend, so I sent him a quick message asking him if me and a few friends could come thru.

A few minutes later, the guy who's name I had discovered was Reece, had replied saying I could bring however many people as I wanted, so being the lazy ass I am, I jumped on the group chat that we all made and sent a quick message.

: Homie Ghee's :

K : PARTY TONIGHT Y'ALL, WHOS DOWN?!😁

Sk8 : I'm down🙏🏼

Swazzle : why not ?🙌🏼

Indi : Ofc ❤️

Tez : FUKK YEAH

Haaaassss : I'm in

G Class : yiissss

J : Sure😌

Dildo : only if I can DJ

K : lmao Dill it ain't our decision who gets to DJ, we'll just have to see what type of music will be playing😂

Dildo : Tru.

*End of conversation*

Its currently 6 pm and the party starts at 7:30 , so I go straight to my closet and pick out what I was going to wear, I end up choosing black high wasted skinny jeans and a plain white shirt, with a velvet pink bomber jacket and my white Adidas MND's (I'm pretty sure that's what they're called idek😂) putting the clothes on and tying my shoes up I go for a natural makeup look, since I have eyelash extensions, all I really need to do are my lips and eyebrows. I decide on going with Kylie cosmetics brown sugar lip kit, and fill my eyebrows in using my face of Australia eyebrow pencil, adding highlight with the moonchild glow kit and setting my face with the urban decay all nighter setting spray, I decide on Dutch braiding my hair and leaving it. I look in the mirror pleased with my reflection and decide to send a quick snap to Indi, earning a few compliments from her, and as it turns out, she's wearing the same things as me but in different colours, leaving her hair in its natural curls and setting it with some hairspray.