3

2 months later
Since that party Indi and I went to, I haven't been able to stop, not the partying, but the drugs and the alcohol.
It makes me feel numb, almost like I have no emotion except happy.
I don't feel hurt from the bullying, I don't feel like breaking down, I don't feel like shit, I don't feel anything.
....

I'm suddenly woken up by a scream, coming from the one and only Indi ...
"Wtf bitch stfu!!!"
I yell as I can tell that she's screaming cos she's happy.
"OMFG Kiran I just got us tickets to Derek fucking Luh's concert this weekend!!!"
She yells running into my room.
We had moved to Cali and we're living in a 2 bedroom apartment on Venice beach.
"Derek fucking who?!"
I say as I have no clue who she's talking about .
"You know That song you like where he's like 'quit calling me luhh, it's -lou- bitch?!"
"Yeah"
I say still not knowing wtf this chicks talking bout.
"Well he's in Cali on Friday and it's his last show since he lives in California and guess what?!"
"What?"
I ask not really interested...
"WERE GOING MOTHERFUCKER"
"Now get up we gotta hit the mall for something to wear."
"Fuck sake, fine"
"YAAAASSSS this weekends gonna be lit, more lit that my mother fucking lighter bitch!!!"
She yells as I squirm from the pitch of her voice.
"Yay" I said not giving a shit.
I want to kill her for making me do this ... Where's ma weed at?
I think looking around for it only to see it getting blown out the open window seeing as it was on the window sill and I didn't close the bitch... Fuck.

I've definitely changed, Im not the same girl I was a couple months back, I don't give two fucks about anything anymore, only music, weed, alcohol, and of course, my annoying as bat shit best friend .
Yeah she makes me want to jab her in the throat with a knife making sure there's cane toad poison on it, but I love her more than anyone.