19

i decided to sleep on the couch last night since i was comfortable and couldn't be fucked moving. i check the time on my phone and see it's 8:30am, fucking great. i get up to find some food, slowly hobbling into the kitchen whilst rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, i'm sure my hair looks like a mess and my clothes look stupid, but it's early and i don't give no fucks.

i walk to the fridge and steal one of Nate's purple gatorade, i know the purple ones are his favourite, so i decided to be a cheeky bitch and grab all the purple ones out of the draw in the fridge and put them in the cupboard with the lids just sitting on top, to make sure they go off and warm, payback for when that lil bitch dumped a bucket of water on me, im pretty sure he noticed the whole "bong bed" situation but decided to leave it i guess, but this, THIS will piss him off.

i grab a granola bar from the pantry and eat it, scrolling through instagram and checking snapchat. just as i lock my phone, Swazz walks in with a huge smile on his face. i give him a worried look and speak up "Swazz, why are you so happy?" i say in a nervous voice.

"what? do you find it weird that i actually woke up happy?" he asks while grabbing the eggs from the fridge. "uhh, yes" i say giving him a blank stare.

"Gosh your so rude!" he says putting a hand over his heart pretending to be offended.

"you love me" i say smiling and eating the last bit of my granola bar.

"sadly" he mumbles while cracking eggs into the pan.

"by the way, the purple gatorades in the cupboard with the lids off, leave them." i say throwing my rubbish away.

"why did you put them in the cupboard?! they'll go off" he says like i didn't already know.

"i know that Swazz, that's the point? i'm getting back at Maloley for spilling that water on me" i say flipping my hair and walking out the kitchen before he can say anything.

i check the time and see it's now 9:00am and i decide to go upstairs to get ready for the day, using some clothes i had left here.

after having a shower i put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans on with a grey Calvin Klein sports bra, throwing on a green bomber jacket and tying my hair in a ponytail and putting some socks on,i walk out of the closet and into Dereks room to see that he was still asleep, snoring, cuddling the pillows with his hair going everywhere, the highlighted strands falling onto his forehead. since he's laying on his stomach i crawl onto his back and shake him a little, kissing his shoulder.

he groans and tries to cover his face but i pull the pillow away and sit on his back, clearly making him uncomfortable.

"wake up Derek you've been asleep since lunchtime yesterday." i say chuckling, damn this boy can sleep.

"i'll be downstairs in 10 minutes baby, let me have a shower" he says as i get off his back and sit next to him.

"okay, i'll be down there with Swazz since no one else is awake" i say kissing his forehead and leaving the room, closing the door behind me, i walk down the hallway and as im about to start walking down the stairs, i stop in my tracks and look over at Nate's closed door.

i walk over quietly and open the door and peek in, seeing a snoring Nate asleep on the bed, Indi's side empty, i know she's in the shower because i can hear it running.

i close the door and stand at the end of the bed before launching myself at Nate and landing on top of him with a groan.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP MALOSKI!!!" i yell jumping on him.

"what the fuck are you doing?" he says opening his eyes and giving me a blank look. well... guess my plan to scare him failed. like, epically failed, shit.

"well, i was TRYING to scare you but your boring ass self didn't even wanna pretend to be scared" i said pouting like a 5 year old and crossing my arms.

"i wasn't asleep K, i heard you coming in" he says smiling at my stupidness.

"oh" i say putting my head down and playing with my fingertips and chuckling.

"aww, cheer up you lil baby" he said laughing while squeezing my cheeks and getting off the bed.

i just laughed as he went into the closet to get changed, i decided to just wait for Indi to get out of the shower so i could talk to her, so i just made myself comfortable in the queen sized bed and snuggled up to the pillows. Nate came back into the room and looked at me like i was fucking crazy, causing me to give him the cheesiest grin i could muster.

"don't judge, your pillows smell good" i said laughing.

"well if your gonna lay in bed you're gonna make it before you come back downstairs" he said before walking out into the hallway and starting down the stairs, leaving the door open and just as im about to get up, Indi walks out of the bathroom in a pair of shorts and one of Nate's shirts, drying her hair.

"what on earth are you doing?" she asks laughing

"just chilling, Nates downstairs" and just as i finished saying that sentence, i hear Nate yell

"YO, WHERE THE FUCK MY PURPLE GATORADES GO?!" he calls through the house, earning a few "i don't knows" from all the tired people.

i wonder downstairs without making his bed and stand in the path to the kitchen watching as Nate tries to find his drinks, and i just smirk.

he finally cheks the cupboards and sees them all on the shelf and grabs one, taking the lid off and taking a sip, before spitting it out and groaning.

"what the fuck?! they're fucking off!" he says to me while i just laugh at the dude tryna wipe the drink off his tongue.

"you did this didn't you?" he asks stalking towards me and holding the drink up to my face.

"yup" i said proudly, popping the 'P'.

"why?" he asks confused and obviously angry

"paybacks a bitch, Maloley" i say tapping his cheek with my hand and walking away, i turn around to see him smirk and wink at me before speaking.

"the games have begun, K. The games have begun" he says cockily whilst i realised what i had just created...

World War fucking 3.

--------------------

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!!

im gonna finish the rest of this chapter on wednesday because im tired asfuck.

X

K.