Chapter 14

Warning: This chapter contains SMUT! I wanna thank Chrissy and Mia again for helping me out!! :D Thanks girl! <3 

Junior POV

Mark smiled, "I thought you'd never ask..." he kissed me, it was a sweet kiss...he softly bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I part my lips and he slid his tongue in and we began to fight for dominance.

He quickly won, he slid his hands into my shirt and started to play with my hard buds. He laid me down in the covers and took off my shirt, he sucked on my torso leaving love bites.

He went up to my ear, he licked it and pulled back, "Go ahead..." he said tilting his head to the side...

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Mark me as yours...." he smiled, and I slowly lean in and began to suck on his neck. I pulled away and saw the a red love bite mark, there was some blood I drew out, so I licked it and made sure my scent stayed on him... He is mine and mine alone...

He pecked my lips and began to unbuckle my jeans.

He took them off and looked at my hardened member (Don't like using that word XD) he pulled down my boxers and let the cold air hit my member. I arched my back at the feeling letting out a moan. God, this feeling is soooo new...

He smiled and began to stroke my shaft... I moaned and moved my hips into his hand. He continued to stroke my length at a slow pace while he was kissing and leaving love bites on my thighs. 

"M-Mark...f-faster.." I managed to say, and he took my member in his mouth... he was moving his head faster god... I felt a warm kind of feeling built up in my stomach... I couldn't hold it...I released my seeds into his mouth... (I suck at this :P) 

Mark took off his jeans and boxers, "M-Mark... is this gonna...hurt...?" I asked. This was my first time... I really don't know what to expect...

"If it does then I'm sorry" he said.

I nod my head, but before he could remove his shirt I grabbed it and removed it myself... I wanted to at least do this for him... I was blushing red... I then see him lined himself at my entrance. God~~~

He put the tip and it hurt so much! I began to cry, "Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"N-no... k-keep going.." I pant. 

He pushed all the way in and I felt like I was being ripped apart. 

He doesn't move for a few minutes...allowing me to grow accustom to his size. After a while..."M-move.." I moan, Mark began to thrust at a slow pace...it was hurting, but in a good way....

NoOne POV

Mark moved slowly, Junior whined in pain... 

Junior slowly began to get used to the feeling and started to moan... "F-faster...Mark..." he moaned, and Mark moved faster since his lover was begging him. 

The boy underneath him was a moaning mess, Mark was sucking on Junior's buds making the boy screaming in pleasure... 

"M-Mark... I-I'm c-cumming~" Junior moaned, "M-me too babe~" Mark panted. 

Mark grabbed ahold of Junior length and began to pump it in a fast pace, Junior was moaning and screaming Mark's name as he came on his chest and hand.

Mark soon released inside of Junior, moaning his name...he pulled out and kissed Junior softly on the lips... He grabbed a cloth and began to clean both of them. After he cleaned them up, he put on his boxers on and dress Junior on his shirt. Junior was too exhausted but he was smiling... 

They cuddled up together, Mark wrapping his arm around Junior, and kissing his forehead... Junior rested his head on Mark's chest and smiles... 

"I love you my Alpha..." he whispered to Mark. 

"I love you too, my beautiful Omega" he kissed him. 

And with that being said... they both fell asleep in each other's arms... 

A/N: MY GOD GUYS!!!! Haha I think this is the end of MarkJin Omega!! I wanna thank Jhope_snakeu authors for helping me out with this scene! <3 The second Author was so cool! Make sure to check out their stories! They are awesome...! :D She is back from Alaska! 
I hope you guys enjoyed this story :) <3