Chapter 13

A/N: I think one of my readers wanted a mating scene :) so I umm I'll be honest I can't write smut... so I asked an author friend @Jhope_snakeu to help me with this scene. You should go ahead and check out her stories! But I really appreciate the help... You truly are a life saver haha I hope you guys enjoy :) Thank you for enjoying my story! Now.... Here is a sneak peek!

Warning: This story WILL contain SMUT in the upcoming chapter! So if you are sensitive to this kind of things... I would suggest you skip when the time comes... :) Thank you and enjoy!

Junior POV

I sat on a log in the woods, looking up at the sky enjoying this beautiful night. Mark and I had decided it would be pretty nice to spend our one year anniversary out in the woods. He had told me head and wait near my parents home. So here I am. I can't believe a year has passed... Wow.

"Honey, are you okay?" I look to the side and see my Eomma smiling. I nod and suddenly he grabbed my hands standing me up. "Mark wants me to take you somewhere.." He blindfolded me. "Eomma?" I questioned and he just shushed me... Hahaha what is Mark thinking. 

"Surprise

"Surprise." I was removed the blinded-fold and I see the tent... Beautiful...

"Mark set this up so all you have to do is wait.." I look at my Eomma. "He was on his way... Just wait a bit" I nodded and hugged my Eomma.

"Have fun!!" I wave my Eomma off, and just turn to look at the scenery... It's all so beautiful...

Suddenly, I felt someone come up behind me and hugged me. "Hey babe" he cooed. 

"Mark" I giggled yet blushed at the pet name... I can never get use to it haha... 

"You like it" he asked as I felt his sniff my neck... 

"Like it? I love it.." I hold his arms and slowly caress his strong arms around me... It feels nice... He slowly began kissing my neck, "M-Mark..." 

"I'm sorry.. it's just you smell so good..." he growled, " I can't help it.." He started sucking on my neck leaving me love bites, "M-Mark!" I suddenly moaned when he started to suck on my collarbone. I felt him smirk against my skin as he continued to suck on the same place.. This was certainly a new Mark I had never seen... I found myself gripping his hair, as he continued... He suddenly came to a halt... he licked the purple love bite, "There...a sign that you belong to me, and me alone" he whispered. God!~

I turn to wrap my arms around his neck, I look at him with lustful eyes, "Mark.."

"Hmmm?"

"I'm....ready."

To be continued....