Chapter 9

Junior POV

Random explosives keep coming up as we run away from our home... Mark had me shift and stay as close as I can to him... I'm scared.
This is just like what happened with my family... When I lost them...
I realized that we ended up getting separated from the boys...oh no
"Babe I need you to focus... Keep up with me until we reach a safe location" I heard Mark tell me through his mind... I nod and try to keep up but I don't know how much more my legs can handle...
"Mark...I--need a minute... Please" I stop running to catch my breath... Everything around me is just making me remember my family... My appa...my eomma...
"Babe..." he comes and nuzzles my neck..."we have to keep moving our hideout is near... We need to get closer..."
"Mark... I don't want lose anyone... I lost my family....I don't wanna lose you guys" I look into his eyes and he nuzzles me more...
"We will be alright... I bet the others are waiting for us..." I nod and stand up... I didn't realized I had dropped to the floor...
Mark suddenly froze and pushed me behind him. I freeze. Another alpha...
Mark is growling deeply warning he shouldn't get any closer... but the other wolf has company... Another wolf...
They start circling us... And Mark isn't letting them get near me...
And what I feared the most happened... They attacked.
Mark launched at both leaving me behind the bush ...he slowly told me to shift as a human to climb it... I don't want to be a burden so if I'm somewhere safe I know he won't worry about me as much...
I climb but noticed that one shifted into his human form and came towards the tree. Mark was busy with the other to notice.
"Going somewhere baby!" He smirked and started climb... But before he could reach me Mark grabbed his and threw him to the side. He shifted into his human form and stared at him, with killing eyes...
"Keep your dirty hands off my mate you bastard!" he yelled. I turned to see the other wolf dead... I get down and run to him... I hug him and notice that he is fine... He wrapped his arms around me and checked me... I was shaking... I thought---
"Your okay" he whisper breaking me away from my fear and kissed my forehead... I nod and turn to the unknown wolf...
"Mate haha an alpha with an omega.. Oh please... Don't make me laugh... You just wanna keep this cutey to yourself... All alphas share their omegas.... You and your pack can share with us" he smirked and Mark growled...
"He is mine and mine alone so if you want to live... Turn around and walk away before I kill you" I noticed that the wolf pulled out a knife...
"One way or another your pretty omega will be mine..." he charged at Mark...
Mark moved me away and told me to get behind the tree... I did as I was told...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Mark kicked the knife away I noticed a wolf sneaking from behind.
"MARK BEHIND YOU!!" I screamed but it was too late... That wolf managed to get ahold of Mark's shoulder...
No!
"Aghhhh!" he yelled and the bastard got up and wiped the blood off his face...
"Now your going to watch me have fun with your precious omega" he turns in my direction...
"Junior run!" Mark yells trying to loosen the bastard that was holding him... But he only bit harder...
"I don't wanna leave you..." I cried as I moved back...my wolf is telling me to run but Mark... He needs my help...
"RUN!!! Shift and run I promise I'll find you... Run towards the mountain!!" I panicked as I saw the bastard get closer....
With my heart breaking I shifted and ran off in the direction he told me to...
"You better come back" I cried in my head only to hear his loving voice.
"I will get to you my love"
I turned around to see not far behind the bastard running after me...
God please let me reach the mountain before he gets me...

Somewhere nearby~~~~
"There is no way you are touching my baby!!"

(SURPRISE!!!! I hope you enjoy the new chapter :) more to come soon lol THANK YOU GUYS!!)