Chapter 5

Mark POV

I am staring outside the window of my bedroom. I can't help but smile at the view I am seeing outside. There stands the most beautiful omega I have ever laid my eyes on, Junior. Jaebum was talking to me about a hunting mission we have to do soon, but my mind was completely else where.

"YAH! Are you listening to me?!" I turn my attention to see Jaebum crossing his arms, looking slightly annoyed. I smile apologizing.

"You should not ignore me... This is important..." I nod, but I can't help it. After he had to re-explain everything again he let me off. He knows how lazy I am, but he tries his best to get me motivated. I see Junior with Jackson, chasing around some boar that they are training to hunt. In GOT7 we don't want our omegas to be defenseless so we teach them how to hunt haha when we told Junior his face was shocked. It's understandable... it's not common. BUT, since he stayed here... I could sense that there was something with him. Something felt off? I can sense his insecurity... the way he looks down at himself. I don't know why he thinks like that but what I can say is that.... he is BEAUTIFUL. and anyone who dares to say otherwise will meet my fist. 

After  minutes, I see Junior head inside.... FINALLY. I rush to my door to meet him before he locks himself in his room. I hate it when he does that, but he still isn't use to us, so I can understand...but it hurts me...

"Mark!" Yugyeom called after me as soon as I came out. I haven't seen this brat for a while since he decided to take BamBam out into the city for his birthday. I walked towards him and playfully punched him.

"Oww what the hell hyung?!" he asked, and playfully acted hurt. I laugh and was about to ask him how had his plans come out but then..... I saw Junior turn into the hallway. I forgot about it and immediately made my way to Junior. 

Yugyeom was surprised, but he himself was then called out. Seeing that Mark was interested more in Junior he decided to leave his story for later... Maybe with Jaebum. 

"Junior" I called him and made it to him before he got into his room. 

"M-Mark is there something the matter?" he stuttered looking away from me. This might be the day... I can't hold my feelings back. My wolf is screaming to me... I decided to pull him inside his room and lock the door. I turn to Junior, staring in shock... and confused... cutie... I take in his beauty.... Why is he intriguing me so much... Have I fallen for him this hard? Never in my life have I sensed such attraction. He has been here for only for 2 weeks, and I am soooooo in love..... 

I caress his cheek....tracing his face slowly "M-mark?" I hear him whisper...

"Why do I want you so badly.'

I can't take this anymore....

"Junior" I pick his chin up, to make him look at me. I see his flustered red cheeks. His eyes, locked in mine not looking away. Junior is waiting... I can sense his wolf is curious haha well here we go.

"Be mine"