Chapter 10

I have never run this much in my life...but right now it's what's keeping me from this phyco who wants to hurt me...
My legs are slowly giving in... I suddenly thought a trick that my appa.. Run up to the log and shift to lose my wolf scent... This crazy is at a good far distance and the mountain isn't getting any closer so I decided to take the chance... I need to catch my breath so I did as I was taught...
Flashback~~~
"Son, remember if you want to loose an enemy wolf... Hit a tree with your wolf but land as a human. Our scents change..." My appa explained to me. He was worried I would get attacked by an alpha so he thought of this to help me hide better.
"Okay Appa... I'll try!" I shifted and then nailed it.
"I did it!!" I clapped and smiled.
"I knew you could do it." He patted NY head but then Eomma called.
End of Flashback~~~
So I did it exactly as I was told and nailed it... I took off as a human on the opposite direction.... I hid inside a bush to rest and hide... I covered my mouth to silence my loud breathing... I am so scared... Mark hasn't come back...
"Hahahaha you think this old trick can fool me you omega!" I was shocked. "It worked on an omega once haha bit sadly it won't work with you... Lucky for me... I know your human scent..." He started to walk closer to where I was... My god...
Mark where are you?

Mark POV
I scream in pain as the bastard only gripped my shoulder tighter...
"You coward fight me on!" I try to grab a rock without him noticing but he suddenly threw me off towards the tree....
"You think you can be with an omega!" He yelled.
"What do you care" I spit blood and grabbed my shoulder... "You don't have to die you can walk away..."
"Pshh I ain't scared but I will have my fun with you... Torture you to the point you can't move and only be able to watch as we make you omega scream" he chuckled and I lost it.
"You bastard!!" I charged at him without holding back.
I was near healed until the backstabber stab me with a knife...
"I never play clean!" He laughed and I hissed...I can't let him win!
Out of nowhere another wolf came out... A large black wolf bite his shoulder and threw him over. But launched at him again and this time snapped his neck.
I stood my ground... He smells like...
'You okay?' He asked.
Junior....

Junior POV
I was running again...within minutes he found me but I wasn't paying attention to where I was going so I hit a branch that allowed him to catch up. He tackled me to the ground and I knew I wasn't running anywhere....
I tried to stand up but he pushed me down and pinned my hands up.
"Please let go!!" I scream and he just smelled me... God somebody help! Mark!!
"You smell delicious I can't wait to make you scream..." He started to touch my sides... I was trying to fight him off but he was too strong...
"Please STOP!! Don't touch me!!"
"Too late cutie!" He started kissing my neck... NO!
'Mark please! Mark!! Someone save me!!! Jaebum!! Appa! Eomma!!!'
I shut my eyes scared for my life but I suddenly felt the weight off me... Shaking...I open my eyes and move towards the tree and see a white wolf bitting at the leg of the guy who was about to hurt me... Suddenly, it bit his neck and ripped off his neck....
It can't be...
"Eomma" I cried.