Epilogue- one month later (Edited)

I pulled into the driveway of my house and looked at the male whom had been a big part of my life. "Ready?" I asked, spying his hands shaking. I could tell that he was nervous about being here after a long time of not.

Dad took a deep, shuddering breath and nodded his head. "Nervous, but I think I am," he said, his green eyes turning a bit darker. He scrunched up his eyebrows and looked at his hands, trying to stop them from shaking. "What if... what if she doesn't... remember me?" he asked, worried about what my mother would thing.

I sighed and placed my hand on his before squeezing it. "Dad, she will remember you. It's not like we had to rehabilitate her " I winced inwardly when I caught his pained look. It had been a month since the battle and since I had killed, well sort of killed, Carith and got my dad back. Unfortunately, because Carith had been evil, he had destroyed my father's memories, causing him to almost kill me. That was a sore subject for him. "Sorry, Dad."

He smied grimly and squeezed my hand. "It is all right, Kiddo," he said. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "One of these days, I will be able to laugh about it. But today..." He shook his head and didn't finish what he was going to say.

I smiled and nodded my head. One of these days I would be able to tease him about how he called me a monster and threw a chair at my head. "Come on, Dad," I said, changing the subject. "Let's go see Mom."

Dad nodded his head and gulped. He did not move from his seat but turned to look at me. His eyes showed worry and fear, and I knew that he was scared of what Mom would do. "Does she..?"

I nodded. "I left her a letter that she probably read. I had no idea if I would be alive or not. I wanted her to know what had happened and for her to stop wearing black."

Dad nodded. "So you think that she will believe it this time? When I tell her that I have magical powers and from a different group?"

I nodded. It would be strange for my mother to believe in that stuff, but after what I told her and some proof I left her, I was sure that I had convinced her. "Ya," I said. "I think she will."

Dad nodded his head. "Come on," he said, opening the car door. "I think it would be best to not keep your mother waiting any longer than she has been." He let go of my hand and got out of the car.

I stayed where I was and watched as my father walked to the front door. I knew that he had to do this on his own, because his wife would be pissed at the both of us if we both came at the same time. "Gods, I hate saying this, but I miss and will miss Ruckur," I said, looking in the back seat to see my black dog sitting there. "I would like to get into an argument with him to keep me occupied."

Cody snorted and rolled his eyes. "You can always get into an-" He paused and cocked his head. "No, you would normally win by telling me to shut up."

I smirked at him before turning to look up front. A smile appeared on my face when I saw Mom wearing the dress I had made for her. I could see the shock in her face when she saw my father alive and well before flinging herself onto him.

Both went down and Dad consoled her, running a hand through her hair. He said something, causing Mom to lift up her head and look towards the driver's seat where I sat.

"That's your cue," Cody said when Mom opened up her arms for me.

I shook my head. "No, that is our cue," I said. I opened the van door and ran into my mother's embrace. All I wanted to be was loved, and as my parent's wrapped their arms around me, I felt loved for the first time.

This was home, no matter how hard my job was. I knew that I could count on my family to be there and support me in whatever I did.

I might be the Director of the Seers, but I will always be my parent's baby. And, I couldn't ask for anything more.