Chapter 29 (Edited)

A/N: I think this song fits with this chapter. :P Though it doesn't become "too" steamy. ;) Enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sure enough, Luke had slept naked in my bed. Well, half naked, and boy did he look good enough to eat. When he saw me staring at his almost eight pack, he did that weird thing where the male always say 'like what you see?' to the unsuspecting female. Of course, I lied and said I had seen better, though I hadn't seen a male half naked, not counting my father or when he was younger and without all that muscle.

And speaking of half naked males, one just stepped out of my bathroom and into the bedroom where I was lounging on the bed, dressed and ready to go. His blonde hair was a darker color because of the water on it, so it lead to some water droplets going down his his neck and trailing down his stomach before being stopped by the shorts that he wore.

I watched the water droplets going down his stomach, something in me wanting to be just like them and touch his skin with my finger or tongue. My face turned bright red when I heard a chuckle and looked up to see Luke staring at me with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Something meets your expectation?" he teased, causing me to blush and glance away. He chuckled again and moved forward until he was right in front of me.

I couldn't help but scoot back until my back hit the wall. I had lifted my head so that I was looking at him, and I wished that I didn't look up at him.

Luke had this predator look about him while he crawled across the bed until he reached me. He placed his hands on either side of the wall, trapping me between him and the wall. His breath fanned across my face, leaving behind a trail of minty freshness breath.

My heart pounded against my chest and I was struggling to breathe because all I could take in was that Old Spice scent that he had used to was his hair. My heart felt like it stopped beating when Luke leaned closer to me, his breath fanning across my face, closer this time. My eyes fluttered closed, and my head was filled with the words 'kiss me' going on over and over again.

Unfortunately, it never came, and when I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see Luke standing at the back wall, breathing just as heavily as I. "Wha...?" I asked, not being able to comprehend what had just happened.

Luke moved a hand through his hair, a pained look on his face. "Did you want me to kiss you?" he blurted out, causing me to blink. "I-I would understand if you didn't want me to. I-I just-" He frowned he heard me chuckle darkly, interrupting him.

I got off of the bed and started to stalk towards him, enjoying this new confident feeling that I was having when I was around him. When I was, then it was like I had to hide my emotions all the time. I didn't want to be the one to start stuff, nor did I want to ruin or relationship that I had with him.

You're welcome, Voice chirped, causing me to mentally roll my eyes at him. He had interrupted my mental talking with myself which I was grateful for. He helped me get to the situation back at hand, and I was going to be needing it if I wanted to get my feelings across.

"You do not know what you do to me, don't you," I said, stopping a few feet from him. "You do not know how you make me feel when you are around me." I shook my head. "I normally can't think, and I always try to hide my feelings because I am too scared to make the first move." I took another step, feeling hesitant all of a sudden. "You don't know how much I want to kiss your lips," I whispered, looking down at them before looking up into his eyes that looked so full of lust.

Luke stepped forward, closing the distance between us. "You have no idea how much I wanted to hear that," he whispered, glancing at my lips before looking back into my eyes. He placed his arm around me, trapping me into his hold.

My heart stopped pounding for a bit, causing my breath to hitch. Instincts took over, and I placed my arms across his neck, grabbing some hair on the back of his head. I leaned my head in a bit, wanting him to make the last move and put his lips on mine.

Luke did just that, but pulled back when there were a couple of rocks being thrown at the window. He pushed me against the wall and held me there, causing me to yelp in surprise. "Go check the window," he commanded Cody, turning so that he was facing away from me and towards the window.

Cody scrambled from the side of the bed and went to the window to see someone. "It's Cami," he barked, wagging his tail. "And she has food."

Luke let me go and moved towards the window. He pushed up the window and caught a rock that was going to be thrown at the window. "Really?" he asked while I walked over there and grinned when I saw the sheepish looking person.

"Oops?" Cami asked. She glanced between us to see that my face was really red and Luke had no shirt on. A smirk appeared on her face, her mind giving her some dirty thoughts. "Did I interrupt something?" she asked.

With no leftover confidence from Voice, I quickly blushed and ducked my head. "Nope," I replied. "Luke will be down a bit. I'll have to take the other way, because I am not throwing Cody out the window and need to make an appearance to my mother."

"What are you going to say?" Cami asked.

"Well, hopefully she got a call to tell her that we are switching schools or something and she'll think that I'll just be going there," I replied. I was glad that I had dressed while Luke was in the bathroom.

Luke nodded his head and glanced at my lips before climbing onto the window seat. "See you in a bit," he said before he hopped out of the window.

I closed the window and shook my head. "He's going to be the death of me," I muttered to Cody before grabbing my boots and putting them on. I pulled my hair into a ponytail while I walked to the door, followed by my faithful companion.

"Or you'll be the death of him," Cody said. "That boy loves you just as much as you love him."

And, if my face hadn't been red by then, I was sure that it would've been red by now.