Epilogue

Letter 308
Hey,it's been a while since I talked to you.I've been busy with my kids and wife.They are very beautiful.I mean they are very beautiful and so is my wife but I will never forget you.Never forget it,okay Shelby?You too Ross.

                                 ~Max
                                      October 26,2013

Letter 312
It's only been a few months but still.It seem like forever.My wife told me that she knew you..She told me when you guys were 5,you guys were inseparable..I don't know if you remember her but she clearly remembers you.She told me when you guys first met.She was at the park and you walked by.She feel off the monkey bars,you helped her up.Well I have to go,Will and Jordan are making a mess.It was a nice talk though.

                                ~Max
                                    December 09,2013

Letter 313
I am rewriting this because Jordan ripped the first 3.It's been 2 years since we last had a chat.I'm glad I found these letters because I would have forgotten you.I don't want to lose those great memories with You,Ross,and Me.
Remember that one time where you and Ross tried to plan my birthday party?Ross fell on the steps around 53 times on 1 step.It's been great remember the good old days.Well I have to head to work.See ya soon,hopefully.

~Max
April 14th,2015

Letter 314
So sorry!I meant to write during the past year but now it is 2016.It was my birthday yesterday,I hope you didn't forget.Did you get me a present?Just kidding,I'm not That rude.I hope you and Ross are happy there.I am happy here,you can come hang with me if you want.It'd be nice for a change.

                                  ~Max
                                        November 16,2016

***
Shelby and Ross passed away around 2008.
They dated in 2007.If that makes sense.