-=Chapter 50=-

I updated Chapter 49 so I made sense to this chapter.
===
The end is near.The end is near.We can't do anything about it.We can't do anything about it.We can't do anything about it.

Why?Why?WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY?

Death,is near.Death,is close.Death,will come.

We can't move but we can only think.Think of the happy times where we LIVED.

Lived...

Lived...

Where we were alive.When we actually felt emotions.Where we cared.

Max's Pov

They lay there in the coffins.I remember the good old days.
Lifeless.Emotionless.Careless.

Shelby's parents walk up to the coffin and put Tulips in Shelby's hand.They go over to Ross and put Dandelions.

"Max?It's your turn now..."Adam says and pats my back.I shed a tear as I walk up to the stand.

"Shelby.Ross.They were great people,they should have lived long.A long normal life but life isn't normal.That is why we are standing here today,life isn't normal and created Death.A thing that happens in lie at one point.
It is a tragic time in life but sadly it comes to an end for these two great fellows.They were there when I down or when I up.It didn't matter.They made jokes when it was the time or when it was a serious moment,they didn't care.They made everyone smile in their life at least once.That is why I appreciate their existence."I say but didn't get to finish because I bursted into tears.

I stop by the coffin of Shelby Sulick and put the secret item in the coffin.

"Thank you Max,they would be great full if they got to hear it."Ross' mom says and wipes her eye with a cloth.

~Tiem Skep up Teim~

It's been 5 years since the death of Shelby Sulick and Ross (last name).Shelby's brother is now 13 years old.He is such a generous gentleman.He was a "Devil" as Shelby would call him but every since her death he has been doing good.For Ross,his parents jut had another kid,named Rose.She is such a beautiful young woman.

I didn't know what to do with the death of Shelby and Ross.Their subscribers didn't know so I informed them and they didn't take it very well.

They left comments like "Why didn't you save them Max?I hate you!"

"How could you?You wanted their subs so you didn't help them!"

"My favorite YouTubers are now dead because of you!"

"It was all some dirty lie that you saved them!

And etc.

It didn't bother me because I knew what was the actually happened.

Well,it's five years later and Adam and the rest of the office has grown.Adam now as twelve million subs and counting.I now have around three million.

Three million might not be a lot to you but those three million people stuck with me for those five years of grieve.

That is why,I appreciate your existence.

***
It was all some dirty lie <•Shelax•>

By:CopCow123
Cover by:@-_Isolation_-

Thank you for this amazing roller coaster of a story.If you were here since the beginning or just came.Thank you for reading this book.