-=Chapter 1=-

Shelby's Pov

"Wake Up.Wake Up.Shelllllbyy Wake Up."My brother said shaking me.

"Shut up Jack,I don't need another alarm clock."I say throwing a pillow and rolled over to the other side of my bed.

My brother Jack,is a devil but can really appreciated when he wants to be.

"MOM!SHELBY HIT ME!"He Screamed.

Jack makes a face at me with his tounge open.He exit the room,skipping away with the satisfaction of getting me in trouble.His feet make a loud noise when he runs down the stairs.Am I not clear,I mean Loud.

Going back to Jack,he is really nice when he wants to be but in this scenario,he is a bloodly devil.

He gets whatever he wants because he is the youngest.Why do the oldest child get nothing?

"SHELBY GRACE SULICK COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"My mother yelled while standing at the bottom of the stairs.

That is my mum,a perfectionist freak.

"Fiiiiiine."I dawdle downstairs to my mother.

I didn't really mind because this usually happened in this house hold.

"Now what do you say to your brother?"My mother said.

"Sorry."I uttered.

"Could you repeat that?I couldn't hear it."My 8 year old brother asked.

He smirk with satisfaction and I sighed.

*Ring Ring Ring* It's from an unknown number.

"I have to answer this."I said picking up my phone and paced up to my room.

I don't know how this person got my number.
Should I answer this?Yea why not.

"Hello?Is this Shelby Grace?"

How did they know my name?A Stalker?

"You are speaking to her.What do you need."I say trying to be casual.

"Well this is Tyler's Girlfriend."

GirlFriend?I thought I was his girlfriend.Is he cheating on me?

Shelby,Tyler is your boyfriend,he will never cheat on you.

"I would just like to say that Tyler is cheating on both of us with a different girl.If you are wondering how I found your number,I found you on Tyler's contacts."

She sounded serious unlike me.I on the other hand was almost at tears.I don't know how to react.Was it a good thing?Was it a bad thing?I mean he is always leaving on our dates but I wouldn't classify that as cheating.

"If you want to keep calm then I don't mind because it is unfortunate to find it out from another girl.I am going to end it here.If you need someone to talk to,you can always ring me up."

"Wait!"I said stopping her from ending the call.

"Yes?"She asked.

"You never said your name."

"My name is Megan."She said responding to my question.

"Well it was nice to see you Megan.I'll call you later.Bye."I managed to say.I hung up and started to sob all over my pillow.

My mascara spread all over my favourite pillow.What is really sad,is that Tyler got this pillow for me.

Not time for pillow,the really question is Why?

Why would he do this?Was I not good enough?I can change.I can change for him.What if he comes back?I don't know.Should I take him back?I still love him though.Was out love just some dirty lie?

-=Was it all some dirty Lie=-