-=Chapter 16=-

fσя α ρєяѕσи ωнσ ∂σєѕи'т ωяιтє α ℓσт,ι ωяιтє
∂αιℓу. (TдT)This is all in Max's Pov.
====
Max's Pov

(Last chapter when it said (Few Mins Later) The Flash Back ended.I forgot to say it.)

Shelby and Ross head to the restroom.

"Max,Did you really steal Tyler's Girlfrjend?"Adam Asks.

"No!Like I said,she already broke up with him,two months ago!"I say nervously but no one notices it.

"Is this true Tyler?"Adam asks not believing in the truthful one.

"No it isn't.She didn't break up with me,Max did.He called me on Shelby's phone with his Shelby voice and broke up with me."Tyler says glaring at me but with a smirk.

"Sorry Max but I'm with Tyler until Shelby confirms it."Adam and the whole entire office follows him next to Tyler.(Except one but I'm not saying who.It doesn't interfear with the book)
====
Shelby finally gets back with Ross from the restroom all puzzled.

"Shelby is this true?"They all say all say in a unison.

"Yes?I don't know."Shelby confirms.

I slowly die inside as the love of my life confirmed her love to another.I run away as fast as I could threw the hordes of people.
====
I can't believe that she Lied to me.Was i not good enough.I mean we weren't even dating but it felt like months of dating each other.

Even if she didn't confirm it,it still hurts on the inside.It hurts when she said those words.

"Yes?I don't know."

I shouldn't let myself get hurt over one girl that I wasn't even dating.I mean I have string feelings for her but she just confirm that she didn't like me.

Why does love have to be so complex?
(Chapter 6 man^^)

Might as well go home,I have no use of being here.I mean my girlfriend broke up with me.
====
I unlock the door with my majesty manly keys.They totally don't have ponies and cupcakes on them.Pshhh.I close the door behide me and lock it.I hop onto the couch and put on some anime.

"Haha!He fell off the roof!"I say looking over my shoulder for Shelby.
====
I hear keys rattling on the other side of the wooden door.After a few seconds,Ross and Shelby pop out from the outer world.

"Hey Max!"Shelby says and hops on the couch next to me.

"What do you want."I say a tad angry but also really disconsolate.

"Wow,what has got you all messed up.I mean look at you,your hair is all messed up,you have pajamas on."She says listing a bunch of nonsense.

I get tired of her list and trudge my way up to my room.I go to the door that has the words of  "Do Not Enter without Permission."

I open the door and shut it as I walk in to a clean room.I like my room clean because it feels so cluttered with alot stuff in the way.

I bounce onto my bed and pull out my phone from my secret back pocket on my pants.

I go onto Twitter and see mean tweets
like-

***
@Anonymous
===
You lied to all your fans and friends!Unsubscribe Loser.

@Anonymous
===
Wth!Why would you lie to us?Was it for the fame?Money?Can't believe you.You //tch!

***
The tweets doesn't bother me till I see Shelby's tweet.
***

@Shelby Graces
===
@Mithzan?What is happening?The fans are bashing on everything.
***

She doesn't anything that happened?What?I'm confused.
===
тнιѕ ωαѕ яυѕнє∂,ѕσ ∂σи'т ʝυ∂gє мє.ѕσяяу ιf ιт ωαѕ αℓℓ σνєя тнє ρℓα¢є.ωнєи ι fιиιѕн тнє вσσк ι ωιℓℓ α¢тυαℓℓу є∂ιт ιт.(*>_<*)ノ
ρєα¢є!