-=Chapter 31=-

Shelby's Pov

I laugh to myself about the mini roast I thought.I mean you have to admit,a person that doesn't roast people just roasted someone.

(The opposite of me)

I walk around the house,looking for this specific person.Can you guess what it is?They have brown curly hair.The hair is short.I have some relationship with them.So do you know who it is?Tyler?Nah,I am looking for Ross.I have to tell him about the whole Tyler and Max problem.

After a few minutes,I find Ross outside by the pool.He has his feet dipped in.I sit by him with my feet in the water,too.I look at his face,it shows anger and sadness.

"Ross?Why are you sad?"I say questioning the look on his face.

"Well,I just found out that my girlfriend just broke up with me.It was over the phone."He says looking down,trying to hide his tears.

"Ross,You don't have to be sad about it.I found out the same way about my break up."I say.

"Ha,Shelby's a loner."He says wiping his eye with his arm.

"This is only because you are my younger cousin."I say making him feel better.

"So,what is her name?"I say filling in the silence.

"Sarah."He says having a tear roll down his cheek.

"Sarah?The girl that drove me to the festival in chapter 12?"

(#FourthWallDown)

"Chapter 12?"Ross says confused.

"Nevermind."I say."Didn't she go to the festival with us?"I added.

"Yea."He says nothing else.

Then awkward silence had entered.

He takes his feet out out the pool and heads inside of the house.

He stops at the door and turns to me."Shelby?"

"Yea Ross?"

"Thanks."He says giving a lightly smile and heads inside.

****