-=Chapter 49=-

So Close to chapter 50!
===
Adam's Pov

I stare at Max and he notices that I was staring.

"Can I help you?"He says,kinda with an attitude.
"Why aren't you crying?"I say,wiping tears away from my eyes.
"I'm wondering what Shelby is thinking about."Max says and sits next to Shelby.
"She is dying and you are thinking what she is thinking!"I say really loud and the nurse shhs me.

A tap my fingers against the wall I'm leaning on.*Tap,tap,tap*The nurse looks at the clock that is hung from a nail."Well visiting time is over,you best be going."The nurse says as she proceeds to shoo us out of the room.

Max sighs and I look at him."Are you okay,Max?"I say with a concerned voice."No,the love of my life could die in a heart beat."Max announces and opens the door to leave."Well,there is nothing we can do.We better leave."Max's face appears a frown as we walk out.

~Time Skip to Max's House~
Been a while since I've done that.

Max jerks his keys and the door opens magically."Wanna play SuperSmashBros?"I say as I see SuperSmashBros on the couch.
"Sure."Max's frown curves up into a little smile."Thanks Adam."Max says and grabs the controller."For what?I didn't do anything."I say,honestly confused."For sticking with me when Shelby and Ross-."A long pause goes then he finishes his sentence."When they were in the car crash,when I came to the office,and when I stared YouTube."Max says and I lean in to hug him.

***
Part 2 of Chapter 49

Max's Pov

"How could you?She is the love of my life and he is Mommy best friend!You couldn't save them but you could save Everyone else!"I say to he doctor and run away bawling.