I was at the jeweler, looking at a wedding ban for Luke. I was thinking long and hard for this. Even asked my mum if I was making the right decision about this. She said absolutely that I was making the right decision. I grabbed the ring and started heading back to the hotel.

Calum: Everything is going ok?

Luke: yeah everything is fine. Just finished putting all of your stuff in my house

Calum: oh cool.

Luke: yeah I'm really excited.

Luke: I can't wait for you to come home!

Calum: i will soon ❤️

Calum: 1 more month and I'll be home!

Luke: Great! I have a little bit of free time now, do you wanna facetime?

Calum: um not right now. Kinda busy

Luke: Ok I'll text you later I guess.

Calum: I'll text you whenever I'm finished.

Luke: ok I love you

Calum: I love you!

I arrived back at the hotel and Michael and Ashton were in my hotel room. "What you got there?" Michael said happily. "Something that would change my life forever!" I said pulling out a velvet box. "No way!" Ashton said jumping out of my bed. "You're gonna ask Luke to marry you?" Michael asked excitedly. I nodded my head with a huge smile my face. "I can't believe that you're gonna do this!" Michael said looking at the ring. "Did you and Luke ever talk about marriage?" Ashton asked looking up at me from the ring. "A lot. I think it's time for me to pop the question." I explained picking up the ring my suitcase. "We're gonna do there whenever you ask!" Michael said excitedly. "If we're not tired at that point." Ashton laughed wrapping his arm around Michael. "Or you guys can come the day after." I say walking up to them. They both hugged me and I did the same to them. "I'm so happy for you!" Ashton said as he was letting go of me. "I hope he says yes!" I say fidgeting my fingers. "We all know that he is gonna say yes!" Michael said patting me on the shoulder. Niall walked in and I noticed that something was off. "We have a meeting. You guys have to come now." Niall said, sounding like he was scared about something. We all looked at each other with confused looks and followed Niall. This meeting should be interesting.