59

After walking around the streets I got a text that it was time to go to the airport

After walking around the streets I got a text that it was time to go to the airport. I looked at Luke and he smiled as he kissed me. "We have to go to the airport." I say grabbing Luke's hand. "What about me? Is there anyway that I can get a ticket to come with you guys?" Luke asked grabbing my other hand, giving me a worried look. I looked at the rest of the boys and they shrugged their shoulders. "I mean I really don't mind going back home if I have to." Luke continued, looking at the boys then at me. "I'll ask the 1D boys." I reply before kissing him on the cheek.

We all went back to the hotel and gathered our things. When we were checking out of the hotel, I noticed that Niall was walking towards us. "Hey I see you guys made up." Niall said with a smile. Luke and I looked at each other with a smile before looking back at Niall. "I wanna ask you and the rest of the boys something. Is there anyway that Luke will stay for the rest of the tour?" I asked, feeling one of my eyebrows raise up. Niall gave me an unsure look and started rubbing the back of his neck. "I highly doubt it but let me talk to the rest of the boys and management." Niall said before leaving. Luke and I looked at each other disappointedly. I really wanted him to come with me to New York. Have dates with me over there. Hopefully whenever I'm finished with the tour, I can bring him to there on dates and just have fun together. "I'm sorry darling." I say, holding one of his hands. "Its fine. I'll just see you whenever you come back." Luke said with a smile. "At least I was able to spend time with you today." he said before kissing me.

We headed to the airport whenever Niall came up to us. I was holding Luke's hand as I was printing out my ticket for New York. "Hey I talk to management and the rest of the boys." Niall said sounding sad. "Luke has to go home huh?" Michael asked walking up to us. Niall nodded defeatedly. "I tried really hard to try to get Luke on bored on tour. There's no more room or enough money for an other person to come with us." Niall explained looking at Luke. "I don't mind paying for your ticket back to Australia. I'm really sorry Luke. I know how much you mean to Calum and I want to make both of you happy. If you want, I'll message you whenever Calum is busy." Niall said with a smile. "I hope you're not coming on to me." Luke laughed. "No of course not! I wouldn't do that to Calum or you." Niall said as his cheeks were getting red. We laughed and got Luke his ticket back home.

They were calling for Luke's flight. He hugged me and kissed me as he was holding onto my arms. "Are you gonna be ok by yourself in Australia?" I asked looking at him. "I have your mum, I'm not gonna be entirely by myself." Luke said before wrapping his arms around my neck. "Im gonna miss you a lot." I said, tearing up. "I'm gonna miss you too." he replied, tearing up as well. He kissed me and headed to airport security and to his gate. A sigh escaped my lips and started making my way to mine. This is gonna be one long tour.

Luke: I made it home.

Calum: Great! Glad you made it ok!

Luke: You made it to New York?

Calum: About noonish. About to go on stage.

Luke: Oh ok. Good luck!