43

Luke: babe!

Calum: Luke!

Luke: Are you ready for the gig tonight?

Calum: yes!

Tonight was the first night that I'm back on the the bass and going to my gigs. Luke has been there for me each step of the way and I am thankful for it. He has come to my house everyday since the accident. It seems like everyday that he would come, I would fall in love with him each more.

Luke: So what songs are you gonna sing tonight?

Calum: Ashton has the set list, Imma text it to you.

Luke: No! I wanna be surprised.

Calum: ok.

As I was getting ready, Luke kept on texting me. Keeping a smile on my face. I swear I couldn't picture my life without him.

As time went on, Luke was already at my house. Watching me perform for the first time since the accident. I'm really glad that he is here with me.

Ashton: Are you ready?

Calum: Hell yeah!

Michael: Ok we're on our way. Just be ready.

Michael: Is Luke coming too?

Calum: Yeah

Michael: Is he ready to be shocked by your vocal skills?

Calum: I don't think so.

Michael: He isn't ready for your awesomness.

Calum: our awesomness you mean.

Michael: Damn straight!

Then there was a honk at the door. Luke and I got up and headed to the truck. I put my bass in the back seat where Luke and I were gonna be at. Ashton was driving and Michael was sitting right beside him.

"So are you guys ready to have a good time tonight?" Ashton asked, looking at both of us.

"Hell yeah!" I replied, looking at Luke.

Then that's when it started going all down hill.

Sorry for the late update. Been busy with work and had no clue how to continue this chapter. Need more ideas of how to continue with this story without getting bored with it. So enjoy this short chapter while I think of the rest.