"Not just okay. Promise me?"

"Rosa I-"

"Promise me Lyric or I'll cry."

"Well I don't want you to cry love."

"Then promise me."

"Okay, I promise."

"Thank you." Rosa jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. "Can we go get Luke?"

"B-"

"Pleaseeeeee. We can go on a family picnic."

"That just made me so happy."

"Why?"

"You called it a family picnic."

"We are one, aren't we?"

"Of course."

..........

I was getting dressed, while Rosa was making lunch for the picnic. She had already gotten dressed earlier but I was procrastinating. I walked downstairs to find Rosa in the kitchen. She was wearing black leggings that fit her perfectly, a white crop top, and white Adidas. She had her hair down and her beautiful locks went down her back. She also wore a black and white snapback on her head completing her outfit. Her phone was playing Spanish music, the type you would hear in a club. She danced around moving her hips to hips to the music. I watched as she went back and forth through the kitchen as she was making lunch. I walked back upstairs not wanting to interrupt her. Plus I was procrastinating again because I was still in my pajamas. I went into my room and rummaged through my clothes. Finally I settled on jeans, my superman t-shirt and my converse. Once again, I walked down the stairs and to find Rosa dancing in the kitchen. I walk in wrapping my arms around her.

"Are you having fun Love?" She giggled, putting the last thing into the picnic basket. "Where did you find a basket?"

"I've had this since I was little--I mean younger." I laughed. It's cute how insecure she is about her height.

"Well, we should get going Love." I spun her around to look at me. "And you don't have to worry about your height. You're perfect." I said kissing her.

"I was worried I was too short for you because you're at least 6 inches taller than me."

"You are perfect you hear me? Don't forget it!"

"Thank you baby." she said blushing. We walked to the car hand in hand. Rosa was about to get in until she quickly handed me the basket and ran back into the house. She then came back out with 2 leather jackets. They were both black and they looked exactly the same.

"What are these for?"

"Us. I was worried that we would get chilly so I brought us jackets."

"You're such a mom." I said laughing. "Where did you find this? It fits me perfectly." I say putting it on.

"I bought it for me, but it was too big. I took it back to the store and they said "no refunds" so I just bought another in my size and kept this one."