•54• New Story?

I was wondering if I should make a new story. I really am shipping Maya Hart with Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf!

Staya: Stiles and Maya (TW & GMW)
I really want to make a Stiles and Maya story because I ship them. I don't watch teen wolf yet, but I'm gonna start watching it soon. So once I do, I'll start to understand the character and it will then be easier to understand and write the story because Stiles' character will actually be realistic. So far, this is the one I want to do most.

Joshaya: Josh and Maya (GMW)
Idk the plot yet. But this story is the second one I want to do most.

Haleb: Hanna and Caleb (PLL)
Tbh, I ship these two more than Joshaya. I want to make a Haleb story so badly, but I just think there isn't a real way to write a Haleb story. Because their relationship is so hard and complex. So it'll be hard to make the plot, storyline and scenes between Hanna and Caleb.

Brylan:
So this is Britt Robertson and Dylan O'Brien. But for this story, I'm not gonna make them famous. I'm gonna make this as if they're un famous and in either high school or College/University. I'd enjoy making this story.

So here are the options for my new story: and I'm not really feeling like making a Joshaya story.

- Staya (Stiles Stilinkski And Maya Hart)

- Joshaya (Josh Matthews And Maya Hart)

- Haleb (Hanna Marin And Caleb Rivers)

- Brylan (Britt Robertson And Dylan O'Brien)

If you want, go follow/add my socials☺️ Also, if you do, you'll see how old I am. Or you'll get a pretty good guess.

My Insta: krishma_gmw

My snap: kc_evolution