•3• Spanish Or Chemistry?

Maya's POV

I walked in and just saw him sleeping on his bed with his dog. I didn't know whether to wake him up or to leave. Because right now, those were the only two options. It's not like I could just walk around the house and do everything like Goldilocks. Although it would make sense because I have golden locks.

So I started to slowly take steps backwards, until his phone started ringing. He woke up and his hair was slightly messy. It honestly looked kinda cute. He checked his phone and it was his girlfriend. He pressed answer and said "Hello?" In his sleepy tone. "Yeah. She's right here... But I'm learning Spanish i gotta go." He let out a frustrated sigh as he cut the phone. "Why are you even with her?" I stupidly blurted out. That caught his attention, and I knew that because right when I said that, he looked straight up at me. "I-I don't really even know. I guess people just see us to be together cause we're the most popular kids in school." He said slowly looking down then back at me.

        Once Josh was done with everything he needed to do to properly wake himself up, he told me to walk into his room so that we could start. I walked in and said. "You're still not wearing a shirt." He looked at me when I said that. "Fine." He agreed then put on his Navy Blue V Neck shirt.

        I set all of the books down on his bed and I told him to go over whatever he remembers already, that way I can know which areas he needs help in most and least.

Narrator's POV

        As he was going over and remembering what he already knew, Maya was looking around his room and found a world atlas. Josh got up and stood behind Maya looking at what she was looking at. Maya didn't even have to turn around to know that he was there, she just felt that he was there.

        "Um, this summer... I'm gonna have to... Go around from..." She was taking breaks with her breaths because she just felt Josh stepping closer to her. She never continued speaking because he started kissing her neck. They both got lost in the moment, Maya was standing there as she tilted her head to her right and Josh was kissing the left side of her neck. She pulled her hair aside and turned around. And they both got caught in each other's eyes. They both got locked in each other's eyes, and both of their eyes were blue.

He continued to kiss the side of her neck and then he put both of his hands on her waist. And that's when she came back to the real world. She quickly took a step back and looked at him. "W-What are you doing! This, this is not Spanish!" She said backing away. "I-I'm sorry. I guess I'm just try long to get over Veronica, my girlfriend. And you're just so-" She cut him off and said "So I'm just a second choice?!" She rolled her eyes, grabbed her bag and left his apartment and went home.

She was confused at that day. She tried to shrug it off but didn't succeed to forget. Later on, she decided to take a warm hot bath. When she finished, she put her hair in a messy bun and wrapped the towel around herself. It was right under her armpit, and slightly above her knee, almost as if it were to be a dress. She than looked at herself in the mirror and noticed a hickey near the left side of her neck and shoulder. She bit her bottom lip cutely thinking of Josh, and it's scientifically proven that if you bite your lip while you're with someone or thinking of someone, you like them. But Maya didn't know that. She ignored it and all of a sudden, she started thinking of Josh's good qualities. And lastly, before she went to sleep, she started realizing that he was really cute. But then she also realized that he's a year older. That slightly disappointed her, but not that much.