•21• Back in NY

The plane finally landed. They were all walking to the front of the airport where the Taxi Cabs were waiting. Riley and Maya were walking together, Cory and Topanga and Katy were walking together, Farkle and Lucas and Zay were walking together, Auggie and Ava were walking together but near Cory and Topanga and Katy, and Shawn and Josh were walking together and discussing about the art website.

        They all went back home and set their things back. And once they were all done, all of them met up at Topanga's. It was kind of a little party. Even the customers that ate in felt like it was a party. Maya and Riley were just hanging out, when Riley saw Lucas come in with Farkle, Smackle and Zay. "Come on." Riley said as she brought Maya to them with her. Maya looked around. "Have any of you seen Josh?" She asked. "I think I saw him on one of the booths." "K thanks, Riles." Maya walked over to each booth but couldn't find him. And she got to the counter and saw Josh and Shawn talking. She was shocked. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked curiously as to what they were talking about. "Just the website. Shawn wants me to help him with his next photo sample." "You're helping him with his next photo sample?" Maya repeated. "I asked him to." Shawn said. Maya's expression changed into a confused yet slightly sad face, but immediately remembered that Josh was going to do it and she had to be supportive. "Cool. But wait... Isn't that gonna mean you'd be gone for a whole week?" "Yeah. But it's summer. It's not like I'll miss school. The only thing I will miss, is you." Josh said as he kissed her. And Shawn smiled knowing that Maya is happy. "I'll go talk to Cory." Shawn walked away to Cory. And Maya and Josh ordered a smoothie for each of them. They got their smoothies and took a sip. "So when's that date?" Josh questioned. "Very soon." She replied sarcastically acting mysterious. "So." "So" they said to each other awkwardly as they sat down at a booth and were at a loss of words. "So you've met my family, I even saw you talking to my mom back in California. So when will I get to meet your family?" She asked. Josh was at a loss of words. He didn't know what to say. "Well you've already met my mom." Josh tried to cover up. "Well, yeah. But I never really sat down with her and talked. You already did with my family. And I um... W-When I first came to your place, I saw a photo of you, your mom, a baby in your mom's arms, and I also... I-I also saw someone else but their face was scratched out." Maya stuttered. "Oh... That someone else left." Josh stayed quiet after that. Until he finally spoke up and said "and the baby had to leave too." He looked down. It was awkwardly silent.l for a while. "My dad left me and my mom." Maya let out and also looked down. But that caused Josh to look up. "I thought Shawn was your dad." Josh said and then regretted what he said. "He is now. My mom and him got married a few months back. But my father by blood left both me and my mom when I was so little. I wanted to tell you when the time was right. I-I guess now is a better time than ever." Maya was still looking down. Josh spoke up "My dad left too. Recently actually." Maya looked up at his eyes. "He left me and my mom about two months before I met you. Why do you think I have this whole Bad Boy act. They've been fighting since before I started high school. And I know you probably had more pain cause you were little. But since you let it out... I did too." Both Maya and Josh had tears in their eyes.

        "Maya, You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I Love You." "I love you two." They leaned over the table and kissed. But eventually stopped because the ends of the table were hurting their stomachs. But they smiled at each other while holding hands.

"I'll set up a dinner for you, me and my mom, okay?" Maya smiled and nodded at Josh's plan.