Epilogue(Part1)

Epilogue: FAMILY(Part1) -------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

2 Days Until Thanksgiving

Deejay...

"After Thanksgiving you know all courts are closed. But I can assure you that I will get you off. Its no evidence that you killed your husband in such a terrifying way like this." I told the lady over the phone as I was jotting down the list of things I needed for Thanksgiving. I was so excited that the entire crew will be back together. Dont mistake that we have seen and visited eachother over the years, but we havent all been together since Ollie and Tavious first Birthday party. Our Kids on another hand are shipped off to eachothers houses year round. The only new edition is that Keesha and Johnny have a pair of twins that are 8, same as our daughter. Yes Keesha was pregnant the same time as our surrogate she was so fucking excited.

"Okay, thanks again. Ill fax all my paperwork over to Holden." The lady hung up and Dream came around the corner dressed in her Pink Ballerina attire and I gasped, "Shit. Is it time already?"

"Dad, practice starts in an hour. And the company is about a 45 minute drive without traffic. I told you be ready." She whined as I grabbed the car keys, my wallet, and Thanksgiving list. I said, "Girl, go out the car. Ill go get Darius and Rimah and we can head out." O.J and Olyver was on there way to the airport with Rico to pick up Loso and his fiance, Gisabelle. I dont like her honestly, but she is a nice girl. Loso and Mickey broke up their Senior year at NYU. Loso cheated and Mickey wasnt with it, at all. I ran into the hallway and feasted my eyes on the childrens family photo before heading into Darius room. The photo was taken about 2 weeks ago.