The End(Part 3)

Chapter 25: The End(Part 3)

One Week Later.

Deejay...

A single white rose was always meant as a paradigm or example of showing strong emotion and as I walked up to the plot where my mother was being buried that all I had at the moment. My mother passed just 18 hours after our wedding last week. It was a bittersweet moment because she died surrounded by all of her love ones. I came up to the silver bar enclosing the entire plot and looked down at her casket lowered into the ground. I took off my black Gucci Shades and Kissed the rose a dropped it down into the ground.

"I love you, Ma'." I whispered as I walked back towards Rico and all the others started to get up and leave. I wanted to be the last rose to be dropped. She had awonderful service and no one acted out, including me. I use to hate going to funerals, because its an endless game of who can cry the loudest and act out the most. My mother always told me cry and gather all your emotions before a funeral. It actually wasnt a time to be sad, but a time to rejoice in memories of your lost love one.

I kissed Oliander and we walked over to the car where My Dad was standing by with his cane. He was released into our care two days ago. He told me last night that he is never moving back into our old home, so he has been with us up at the Manor. Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Holden. I gave him a hug and he said, "It was a nice service. The repast is up at the Manor."

"Yes. Yes it is. And did Judge Baldwin contact you about the case later today?" I asked him. The Funeral ended up being on the same day as the preliminary court case for O and GeGe. I asked Holden to ask the Judge to postpone to Monday, hopefully he did.

"Yes. He said Monday is fine. I actually had to beg him to change as if he had a bet on the case--" I squinted and he continued, "At first he was just like he doesnt want to drag this out. He is a dick. Some may even say corrupt at times, but yea see you at the house." He told me as he walked over to his wife. As Rico helped my dad into the backseat. I looked around and spotted GeGe and O talking to Jessica. I told Bae ill be right back and quickly got over to them. They asked was I okay and I told them I was trying to be.

"Great news. The courtdate was moved to Monday, so we can relax today." I told O and GeGe as they both ran over and hugged me.
Jessica clapped and Carlee screamed from the car, "Ma', come get your child. She in here hitting me and I dont wanna hurt this little girl." Jessica exhaled, "See yall at the repast." She ran off to the car. Geneva held her chest and smiled, "Deej, this is good news and you dont even know why yet-- In time you will. See you up at the house." She kissed my cheek and they ran off together towards their car all giddy as if I told them they won the case. I think something is up, but I cant put my finger up.

From behind me I heard a familiar voice say, "I know you probably dont wanna hear from me, but I did love your mother and I did have to come to her funeral, Deejay." I turned around and looked up at Marc looking all dapper.

"Its Okay and thank you for coming I know for a fact out of all the lies...you did care for my mother as she did care for you--" I turned around and seen Rico standing by the passenger door.

He exhaled and said, "And congrats. I heard you two got married...well I seem it all over your Snapchat and Facebook. I am legit happy that you have someone to get you through this tough time. And again I am sorry for all the hurt I have ever caused you. After we broke up I found an unspoken happiness--" Suddenly a short caramel skinned guy walked up and he continued, "Deejay, this is my boyfriend, Halo."

"Like over an Angels head." Halo added smiling.He actually wasnt all that bad. Nice teeth. Perfect Smile. Nice shape, from what I can see. I mean he is good,but he will never be Deej. I chuckled, "Thats nice. Well again thanks for coming and I wish you the best." He leaned in for a hug and this was the most awkward thing I thought, but it felt normal and very platonic. However, I can feel Oliander eyes burning a hole in back. As I walked off and returned to Rico I was expecting a snap or something. However, his response shocked me.