Chapter 5

New Book Coming Out Soon! Also, read my AOT book!

"We're here to help, Sir Arthur. Seems your investigation is dragging a bit. You know who sent us of course." Ciel holds up the Queens Letter, making sure the two men clearly see the seal.

He takes the notes from the young man and quickly skims through it. I look over and don't see a lot of info.

"It seems you haven't found any major clues yet." I mutter towards them. Arthur grabs the notes with an irritated scowl.

"We at Scotland Yard are more than capable of handling this case. I assure you. There's no need for you to interfere." Arthur's angered face says it all that he doesn't think we can handle this.

"Splendid. Shall we go, Sebastian?" Ciel asks smirking.

"Just splendid..." I say angrily. I'm hungry and I want to leave quickly.

We all walk away from the building. My feet make loud sounds against the cobblestone pavement.

"Now what, dear?" Questions Madame Red.

Ciel smirks, "Now we go see someone who may prove useful."

"My lord! You mean..." I look at Lau shocked. Who is this person?

Ciel nods. "Yes, indeed."

While heading towards on the path and taking a couple turns here and there, we arrive at a big building. Grill seems to stiffen.

My nose wrinkles at the wretched stench coming from the building. I look at Ciel questingly.

The sign on the building is purple, with a skull on it.

"So... where are we?" Lau asks. My eyes widen at him.

"You don't know?! Then what was all that about?!" Madame Red shouts at the man.

Sebastian smirks a small bit and looks up at the building. I look at the coffin outside and notices that their are cobwebs everywhere.

"It's a funeral parlor run by an acquaintance of my lord's." Sebastian says.

Madame Red looks at the sign, and squints from the sunlight.

"The Undertaker?"

Sebastian opens up the door, the smell becoming even more putrid. I look around and notice that the smell is coming from one of the coffins lined up like statues.

Ciel stares at me. His eyes look straight at my nose. I notice it's wrinkling and then I laugh. Ciel looks at me weirdly, as I was a maniac and then grins himself at the sound of laughter in a place like this.

"If we're looking for answers, this is the place." Ciel states noticing the questioning looks from Madame Red. Her butler seems to be fidgeting and hiding behind Sebastian.