Chapter 4

•••His Butler Capricious•••{Read Note at Bottom

{Read Note at Bottom. It's important ;)}

Y/N smirks in success. It was pleasurable to see the Queens Guard Dogs shocked face when she won. No way was she going down to some brat.

"Well Y/N you certainly are good at chess." Ciel smirks back.

She knows that already.

After the quick game they begin to discuss the mission.

"We will head to town after lunch and head to the crime scene. We will first go visit other helpers for this mission."

Y/N nods understanding. "That was fairly a quick chat. Would you like to play another game?"

Might as well play another game.

Magical Skip After Lunch~

The bells of London ring as the crowd beams around the moving carriage.

Ciel begins to read the letter from Queen Victoria. He begins to adjust his sapphire ring out of boredom.

Y/N yawns because of the long ride, she can hear the 2 butlers argue while driving the carriage.

The carriage does eventually stop, causing Y/N to be pleased that they didn't drive for any longer.

Sebastian opens up the carriage doors lending a hand for Y/N to come out of the carriage. Ciel follows behind as they stand outside their seasonal home.

"I hate this. There are too many people in London." Ciel says aggravated while walking up the steps.

Y/N chuckles. "There is no helping it , my lord. It's tradition for the nobility to migrate en masse to town from the country every Season." Sebastian states stoically.

"The Season, eh? A waste of time, if you ask me." Ciel replies.

Henry and Y/N covered their laughs quietly as Ciel bickers for the longest time.

"Getting away from the manor could prove a nice change of pace.
It's a break from those four, at least... We can enjoy a little peace and quiet for a time." Sebastian says referring to the Phantomhive servants.

"Some peace and quiet does sound nice." Y/N finally says as Ciel opens up a pair of wooden doors.

Ciel expression grows into a shocked one while looking at a room covered in random papers. A woman in all red is contemplating through the cupboards. A man is doing the same  while smoking some sort of pipe. A small woman in a short kimono follows behind.

"Goodness sakes! Where do they keep the tea in this house?" The woman yells out.

"I can't find it either..." he replies looking into a vase.