Day 51

So one day during the summer I think it was I was watching a conference called The Ramp and this guy I think is name is Jacob Peterson. He was preaching on sleeping Christian's and I feel like some people need to hear the message. He had three points. The first one is selfish christians. We don't need to be selfish. If someone. Needs our help we need to help them. You are called to carry the cure and the cure is Jesus. God didn't place you in your school to get a diploma or win the popularity contest or any of that. He placed you in your school to spread the cure. The second one is we fail to hear the worlds cry for help. Our world has gotten really bad and we need to help that. We need to show people the cure. We need to wake up and help people. People are waiting for the cure but we are concerned on the sleeping bed, we don't want to wake up but it is time for us to wake up. We need to cast free the blanket of complacency. Complacency means a self-satisfied state of negligence or carelessness, especially in relation to one's personal situation. The third one is lack of urgency. 2.9 billion people have never heard the name of Jesus. That's isn't good. We need to tell people about Jesus. People are sick and don't know that there is a cure but we have the cure and we need to tell them the cure. We got to carry the cure to the end of the earth. Are you a sleeping Christian? If you are it's time to wake up. I didn't write this today to make you feel bad I wrote it to help you.