✈ Chapter 9 pt. 11

Hanbin is the first to step forward. As he places his hand on Jimin's shoulder, Jinhwan quickly scans over Jimin's band aids.

"What happened?" Donghyuk asks, and not even a second later he receives a slap on his back head by, no one other than the one and only, Bobby. 

"We won't ask, it's fine." The leader's behavior suddenly makes him look a lot older than he really is. He takes Jimin with him.

My sister's boyfriend is frozen. His head is hanging low, and his precious smile is out washed. However, he lets Hanbin take him out of my room.

Jinhwan pushes both Donhyuk and Yunhyeong out.  Chanwoo walks out without anyone having to tell him to go.

I'm glad they respect my choice of being silent, because I really don't know how to explain what happened earlier.

I didn't know my sister is an abuser. She is sweet. She is little. She is my little sister. I love her to bits! How could she possibly do something like that to someone? After all our mother went through, how can she do the same thing as our dad did?

God, I don't understand. What even happened to her? Where did I go wrong? Didn't I always show her how much I loved her? If only I had told her-

Bobby clears his throat. "It looks like you could need a hug." Oh boy, he is right, but I don't want a hug now. I'm afraid I won't be able to control these feelings I have bottled up. "But I won't invade your privacy."

As he walks towards the door, Junhoe follows him. With an irritated look, planted on his face, the guy with the small eyes turns my snapchat friend facing me. The door closes.

Once again Junhoe and I are left alone.

The other boys were hoping that Junhoe and I would talk it out, I guess. We're doing the opposite; we're not even talking. I understand it's hard for him though, but he should understand that it's even harder for me. The tension is unbearable. I've never heard silence this loud. 

As if the problems I'm facing with him aren't enough, I can't stop thinking about Laura; where is she now? Is she regretting what she did? Does she think I don't care about her? Does she know that I love her? 

What about mom? What will she say, when she finds out about Laura's abusing? Will she be disappointed? Will she be sad again, like she was when she was with dad? 

What about Jimin? Is he bottling up all of his feelings? Does he know that he didn't deserve any of the things my sister did to him? Does he know, he's loved by others? Does he know he's worth being loved?

My phone vibrates. I take it up, only recognizing the app symbol I slide my finger to the left. Instantly my eyes grow wide as I see one snap from JuneHoeQueen97. Looking up from my phone, I see him sitting down with his back against the wall, but his face is against his phone.

JuneHoeQueen97: I was an idiot. I'm sorry

I bet it's his ego. His ego doesn't let him apologize in real life. Knowing Junhoe a little, I know even that snap must have been enough. For me it's just right.

HanaaBaananaa: Same. I'm sorry too.

Without even throwing one little glance his way, I know that he is smiling. This boy has warmth attached to his smile. It's radiating. 

JuneHoeQueen97: Do you want to talk about it?

HanaaBaananaa: Do you want to listen?

JuneHoeQueen97: Yes.

HanaaBaananaa: I won't tell you through messages, though