✈ Chapter 0.8. pt. 2

«Liar», I say under my breath. He just sent me a picture of Junhoe and wrote his name in Korean. For all I know he could have held his phone in front of a picture of Junhoe, which he had found on the Internet. He probably doesn't even know Korean, and found my main hoe's name on Wikipedia. Whatever, I'm not going to spend more time on him. I've got a date to attend to.

"Are you nervous?" Laura looks at me, blinking several times.

"Why would I be nervous?" She shrugs almost automatically. "I don't know actually, maybe because of the fact that this is your first ever date?" As we make our way towards the building, where the moves are at I find my phone and calculate on in how many hours I will be home.

"This is not a date. You didn't want to go on a date with Jimin alone, and I was available. I do not want to go on this date." I'm easily pissed off today. I blame that fanboy for this. He's the one at fault. 

She places her hands up in surrender, while rolling her eyes when she thinks I don't see her. "I only took you with me, because of mom. If she found out I'm dating, and an older guy at the top of that; I would be dead meat by now." I let it slide, because I don't feel like fighting now. She has a date with her boyfriend, and I don't want to ruin that for her.

I don't know the boy I'm supposed to go on a 'date' with. Laura told me it was Jimin's best friend, but I have no idea who it can be. Jimin hangs out with a lot of people, so I don't even bother to let my brain come up with an answer.

When we finally go into the building, Jimin is the first and only thing Laura sees. I clench my jaw. I still haven't forgotten how their relationship started out. This is so wrong, on so many levels, but no one other than me seems to care.

Laura looks at him, says 'Kim Kim' and runs up to him. Mind you, that there are people around here.  Not wanting to be associated with her, I take five steps away from where I was standing. Jimin opens up his arms and hugs her close to his chest. I have to admit they are cute together, but I'm still scared for her.

"Kim Kim?" I repeat for myself.
"It's actually Chim Chim", a voice behind me corrects. "That's cringy." I turn around only to be met by a boy, my age, looking at my sister and Jimin with a grimace. Excuse you, no one says that my sister is cringy.

"If I were you, I would have minded my own damn business." He looks slightly taken aback. This black haired guy looks at me with confusion written all over his face. "What? Don't you think it is rude to stare at couples like you are doing right now?" He shrugs his shoulder still confused. Slowly he places his hand behind his neck, while coming in contact with his black ear studs.

"No, I was just- I thought you would be on the same boat with me, that's all."

"Why would I be on a boat with you?" I spit.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"I know."

"You know?" he asks.

"Can you not stand next to me?"

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm fully aware of the fact that I'm being incredibly rude. That guy has still not sent me a snap. I'm freaking out here. I don't even know his name, and we've been friends for months. Seven months to be exact. I would rather be at home snapping him than being in a movie theater with people I don't even really like.

"I don't think that's possible." The black haired guy snaps me out of my thoughts, when he takes a step towards me. Is he kidding me now? What the heck is this supposed to mean? I place my hands on his chest and try to push him away, when he places his hands on my wrists. This is getting scary.

"Don't touch me", I spit. A side smirk grows its way on his face. He completely ignores my warnings and comes closer. When I say closer, I actually mean too close. Very close. "Get your hands off of me!" Even the fact that I am raising my voice, doesn't stop him. He doesn't give me any other options, than to kick him where the sun does not shine. As he crooks and groans out in pain, I push him away from me.

I need some kind of a protection. The first person that comes to mind is neither my sister, nor her boyfriend. It's that fanboy. He's miles away from me. I don't know his real name. I haven't seen his real face. It's still him.

As the stranger makes loud noises, I find the app. This is actually my last hope. Are we really only snapchat friends?

HanaaBaananaa: if you really care about me give me your number

Suddenly I hear my sister gasp, and Jimin's voice saying: "Are you okay?" I throw my hands out and frustratedly cry out: "Of course I am! I'm fantastic." Jimin throws me a dirty glance before kneeling down in front the idiot, who dared to touch me, and gives him a helping hand. A helping hand. My sister's boyfriend is a real gentleman. Note the sarcasm. Oh my gosh. He was asking the guy if he was okay.

"What have you done?" Laura. She will definitely be on my side. "Why did you kick him?" Her tone is stern and demanding. Are you kidding me?

"Are you serious?" I look at everyone and let my eyes stay on the black haired male a little longer, just to see if his eyes show me feelings of remorse, which they don't. Her boyfriend crosses his arms. "Of course, we are serious. What happened here?"

"I believe I'm not supposed to explain anything for you guys."

"You kind of do. You caused a scene in front of so many people."

The idiot speaks up: "I can explain." Wow, I really want to hear this. "I touched her shoulder, trying to get to know her, but she didn't like it."

"What?"

"Is that all?" Laura asks raising her brow.

"No, that's not all. She asked me to remove my hands, but then she suddenly kicked me. I don't know what I did wrong. I swear."

"He's lying. He became all touchy. I don't even see a reason for why I should explain myself, when he was the one disrespecting me. We all have our comfort zones."

My sister listens to every word I have to say, and then comes up with a conclusion: "We all have our comfort zones, but Hana's happens to be too comfortable." Is everyone stupid today? Why is everyone getting on my nerves? "However, you should have respected her."

From there on Jimin laughs it off and says that he 'shouldn't have been too eager' and claps his shoulder. So it's okay? What if I had done the same thing? Would I have been praised for it too? Assholes.

"The movie is about to start. Let's go."
"Shouldn't we be 4 in total? Where's your friend?" Laura lets out a chuckle.
"That's him. Jungkook meet Hana. Hana meet Jungkook."

Once again he gives me a smirk. I am about to smack the smirk out of his face, when my phone makes a sound.

That's when I look down at my phone and see 3 snaps from JuneHoeQueen97 and another saying JuneHoeQueen97 is typing...

That's when I realize that I shouldn't be afraid. He's got my back, even when my own sister hasn't.

+ I freaking love you all. I had a tough day yesterday and woke up to so many votes and comments from you guys. You just make me really happy, thank you. This is my way of thanking you guys; a new chapter. I started writing this at six in the morning, because I couldn't fall asleep after checking out wattpad. Thank you, I really mean it.

- Fuck that shît about being only 10 chapters in this book, it will probably be more bc Junhoe is being a hoe and won't leave this book