✈ Chapter 0.6

I would rather stay at school, than to come home. I've never felt like this before. This whole incident is making me feel out of control. I can't decide anything by myself anymore, and it's driving me crazy. After school I have to go meet my sister, and we have to go home together. I have been doing this for a whole month.

"Mom called me", Laura says when I meet her outside of her school, "she said we should come straight come."

"Why did she call to tell you that? Isn't it quite obvious that we won't go anywhere? I mean; I'm grounded."

She only shrugs not answering my question, rather focusing on her phone. Of course, she'll pay attention to her phone and not me. I know I would, if I still had my phone.

When we pass the parking lot, my traveling eyes stop and stare at a famous redhead. I then move my gaze from him to my sister. Laura reacts fast and looks away, but I catch her looking at him too. Oh, well. They are still together.

Even though I should be engrossed by the relationship they two have, I can't find myself doing so. It's my little sister we're talking about; I love her to bits, and if he makes her happy, then I won't mind. The truth is that I have never talked to him before. I've seen him around with countless of girls before, pretty girls may I add. I'm not saying my sister isn't pretty, 'cuz she is. I'm just worried she won't be able to give him what he expects from her, seen as she is younger than him. Then again I'm thinking that maybe an older guy will be good for her. Maybe he sees a keeper when he thinks of her, I really hope he does. 'Cuz I know Laura has fallen for him.

I nod my head in Jimin's direction, watching my sister getting flustered. She's head over heels for this guy.

"Why aren't you talking to him?" I ask her. She instantly puts her gaze on the concrete and blinks several times.

Instead of answering me she decides to play stupid. "Talking to who?"

"To your boyfriend", I tease her. Yet again her face reddens. She's one of the best liars I know of, but she really doesn't know how to cover up her lie now. If this doesn't prove that she likes this guy way too much, then I don't know what does.

"He's not", she hisses, but lowers her voice when she gains the attention of some students, including Jimin's. "...my boyfriend."

"Isn't he?" Furiously she shakes her head. "Funny. You were literally telling me the opposite five days ago." By now it looks like she wants to sink through the ground. "I'll go ask him, okay?" Laura gives me a confused look, before it rapidly changes, when she understands where I'm going with this.

"What? No, please don't-" But it's already too late, because I won't back down now.

"Aye! Jimin!"

He turns around faster than lightning, as if he has been waiting for me to call him over. Jimin holds my sister's gaze a little too long, to call it a coincidence. As I clear my throat both of them snap their heads at my direction.

"Yes?" they both ask in unison.

A mental kick is needed for me to not roll my eyes at them. They both can see how hard I'm struggling not to say something rude.

"You called me, Hana?" Oh my. He knows my name. Impressive.

Simply nodding my head I don't say anything more. He has not earned my respect yet. "And?"

"I want to ask you a question." He opens up his mouth, but I continue speaking: "or maybe two or three. Well, it actually depends on your answers." He lets his fingers run through his hair while giving my sister a quick glance. Laura looks at him with pleading eyes, and then hits me in the side.