✈ Chapter 0.5

My sister slowly knocks on my door. Any other day I would have told her to get the heck out, and not bother to even touch my door, but today is a different day. It's my third week of being grounded. In three weeks I basically have not done anything, but to sit inside of my room doing nothing. I've done my homework, and it has come to the point where I feel the urge of doing them at least three times, because of the fear of screwing up... again.

The sorry excuse of a teacher called my mom the second I walked out of the classroom. At least that's what my classmates have told me; well, they told my sister who told me. The teacher told my mom about the snaps I received and my mom went crazy.

She forbid me to use my phone, and demanded me to simply not use the internet anymore. Before she took away my phone she went through everything on it, but she couldn't find any evidence of that guy. I never screenshotted his snaps and I never saved them anywhere, neither did we use the chat which is to be found in the app.

"Hey, Hana", my sister awkwardly waves her hand at me.

"Hello", I whisper back.

What else is there to say? Mom commanded her to tell everything she knew about that guy and me, and I have no idea what she has told mom. I remember me threathening her to tell mom about her relationship with Jimin, if she told mom anything about the 'I wanna bangkok' incident.

"What do you want?" I ask while revising my homework. I'm such a loser, doing homework on a Saturday evening.

She stands in front of me with her hands behind her back. "I wanted to give this back to you". She removes a hand from behind her back and she shakes the object in her hands from left to right. Something inside of me jumps at the sight of the controversial phone, which has caused me so much trouble, but I remain calm.

"What are you doing?"

She shrugs tilting her head. "Giving it to you, duh." As she streches out her hand, giving me my phone. I instantly back off. I don't want to have anything to do with it. It has only caused me problems.

"What? Don't you want to-"

I cut her off. No need for her to say no more. "Place the phone where you found it, Laura." My sister's face looks like someone has just told her to fûck off, which is something I'm considering to say to her right now, but I don't.

"I won't do no such thing."

"Yes, you will. Leave my room this instant I've got a ton of homework to do." Laura furiously shakes her head. Now is not the time to play games, and she doesn't understand that.

"What do you mean?"

I roll my eyes and monotonously say: "You'll just get yourself in trouble-"

Suddenly something inside of her explodes. In a matter of seconds she is pushing me away and puts her hands on my shoulders, urging me to sit down on my bed.

While she goes to my door and closes it, she hisses: "I'm already in trouble." I raise my eyebrows not knowing, where she has been hiding these emotions. "I've lied to mom; I haven't told her anything. I said I don't know, and I also said that your teacher hates you. She asked me why you haven't told her anything about the teacher before, and I said that you didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I found your phone, Hana. Use it for God's sake! I've risked my freedom for you."

After her little speech she stops talking, in order for her to catch her breath again. I wait till it seems like she's ready to speak again.

"You'll just get yourself in trouble again."