"Hey, second sexy lady. How are you?" He smiled to me. I stepped aside to let Seana and Tyler in.

I hugged Seana, then Tyler handed me the flowers.

"Okay." I sighed, looking down at the flowers.

"He still hasn't woken up?" Seana asked. I looked up and shook my head.

"But it's Christmas." I nodded.

"We leave tonight at five." Dylan smiled and clapped his hands. His smile grew as he seen Tyler. "What are you doing here?" He asked after hugging Seana.

"Just saying goodbye before we head off to the airport." Tyler smiled.

"Where are you two going? I thought you were staying here." Sea asked now directing the attention to us.

"Last minute plans." I smiled. Dylan put his arm around me with a smile.

It was nice to see his smile. I mean I've seen it, but this time was different.

"Whose going to watch this little guy?" Tyler asked picking Maverick up. Maverick loved Tyler- like more than me. Tyler always played with him, that's probably why.

"Probably Kyle." Dylan said. "He'll take good care of my little guy."

"I'm beginning to think you love him more than you love me." Seana laughed as Dylan kissed my forehead.

"Never." I smiled and went into the kitchen, to put the flowers in a vase.

"So they really don't know if he'll wake up?" Seana asked leaning against the counter.

"No. His son is due in another two months."

"How is Julia?"

"She's okay. She doesn't get the proper sleep or anything cause she doesn't leave the hospital. The last time she's been here was a week or so." I set the vase on the table.

"I'm sorry." I looked up to her.

That's all anyone ever says anymore. I love Seana and I'm not mad. I just hate those words.

"We have to leave soon, so why don't we open presents?" Tyler said coming in the kitchen.

"Presents?" I asked looking at the bag they brought.

"Duh." Tyler said and twirled me around.

"I totally forgot about presents." I whispered. I looked to Dylan. "I've been so distracted that-"

"Hey. Breathe." Dylan said putting his hands on my shoulders. I looked up to him. "I got us covered." I blinked a few times. He smiled. "It's okay. You don't have to get so worked up." He whispered.

I sat down on the couch next to Tyler. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"You okay?" Seana asked. I nodded. Dylan set out some boxes on the coffee table. He smiled to me and sat down on the couch, pulling me in his lap.

"Are we going to tell them that we are going back?" Dylan asked as we walked out of the elevator.

"Yeah." He nodded. My eyebrows furrowed as I saw nurses running towards Scott's room.

Without another second passing, I ran to his room.

"What's going on?" I asked looking around. Mom was yelling something and crying. Julia was being held by Kyle.

Oh, dear lord. What is going on.

"Cals, lets just step-" Ryan said trying to push me out of the room.