Chapter Ten

The girls laughed as they watched Dick and Wally rage in the video game of Mario Kart 8 after they finished the race. The girls had practiced and played for hours a few days before. Demi threw her head back and cackled extremely loud because Wally had fallen off Rainbow Road for the tenth time. The laughter brought the rest of the team to come and watch the fun. Soon everyone in Young Justice was enjoying the intense competition of Mario Kart.

"We NEED to do teams," Tara stated, everyone agreed.

The teams were split up unevenly, the Grayson-Wests v.s The Rest Of Young Justice. The eruption of laughter, screaming, yelling, and much more didn't let the mountain go quiet. The mountain was echoing, soon enough a skype call came from the Justice League to watch. Nothing would ruin the fun of friends and family all together in one place.

But something would soon. A girl with a black and gray suit was listening as she and her allies entered the universe of the heroes. No one would know that old enemies were lurking in the street, no one knew of the new dangers that were in store for the team. Nothing could stop these people from invading the area without anyone to stop them yet. They were just normal people to everyone else. But they were here for revenge. Revenge that would be served soon.