Prologue

Here we go! This is a pilot chapter! Quick Note: Bold= Authors Note; Italics= Character thoughts. Chapter will begin in 3... 2... 1... goooooo!  

Pixie strolled along the sidewalk with her thumbs latched onto the loops of her jeans looking down as her sister Comet skipped ahead looking around the area. Pixie looked above the rim of her tinted sunglasses, know one knew what color her eyes were, not even her own 'family'. Comet, on the other hand, was smiling at everyone and greeting them. Pixie then lifted her head and looked across the road to see two men run into the bank, she saw the two had guns.

"Hayley! Come here!" The ten-year-old jogged up to the other, "Oh, you have GOT to see this!" She pulled out her phone and started to ramble about the newest paint brushes before nudging Comets elbow with her own. She then swiftly nodded toward the bank where the gunmen went in, then to the ally next to them.

Comet caught on, "Here let's take the alleyway home, Come on!"

The girls ran into the alley before turning sharply to hide behind a corner, then they swiftly moved their long sleeved shirts to their elbows and pressed a button on their own watches. Their clothes transformed into uniforms.

Pixie's bobbed raven hair was pulled back by a simple blue clip, her pastel pink long sleeve turned into a white short sleeve tucked into black stretchy jeans. Her weaved boots turned into black ankle high shoes. Her glasses had moved to her pocket as she put on a black mask that turned her eyes pure white, a black and yellow cape behind her.

Comet's loose red hair was pulled into long braids that draped over her shoulders, her teal long sleeve was now a gray short sleeve and it was tucked into black Aztec-print stretchy jeans. Her white tennis shoes turned to black ankle highs as well. She took some teal goggles out of her pocket and placed them in front of her eyes, the glass was tinted a light teal as well.

The girls looked at each other and nodded, Comet sped off the opposite direction of Pixie as she pulled out her grapple gun and shot it at the building next to them. Comet smiled as she saw the police surrounding the bank, she ran up to the doors, getting yelled at by the adults. Pixie, on the other hand, had shot her grappling hook to the front of the building, she calculated on where she would bust into the doors, remembering she was across the street from the bank.

Comet looked up to her and nodded before running back and forth in front of the cop's, making sure they wouldn't get in the way. Pixie jumped, her hand holding tightly to the gun before slamming her feet into the doors, they burst open without breaking from where she landed.

Pixie stumbled into the building, sticking her landing and looking around to the men. She saw a gun was aimed at her and froze in place. One of the men, who she saw were possibly around their early thirties, pointed the gun at her head as he dragged her to where several hostages were huddled in a corner. Pixie was shoved up front and the gun was now aiming at the group as a whole. A woman behind her kneeled down to Pixies height and hugged her, she gladly hugged back but her thoughts drifted to Comet. Was she Okay?

Comet, on the other hand, peeked in to see the scene unfold and was enraged. She sped up to the man holding the money and slammed him into the wall, knocking him unconscious. She then sped over to the other man with the gun and jumped up, kicking him with both feet and sending him flying across the room. He landed next to his partner in crime.

Comet sighed, "What is it with you and getting caught?" Comet asked sarcastically and rolled her eyes as Pixie cackled and lead everyone out of the bank while the cops gathered the criminals.

A few seconds later the girls moved behind the bank and pressed the button, their clothes shifting back to normal. The girls left through another alley and continued with their walk, this time heading home. Nobody would ever even know it was them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin's fingers skimmed across the keys as he hacked into the Geo-nomes' area, Kid Flash was standing next to him, the rest of Young Justice were keeping the people occupied. As Robin finished hacking the doors to the area opened, the two boys that were 18 and 20 were scared on what to find because they heard that the people at CADMUS had gotten ahold of their DNA. They walked in to see only two Geo-nomes, two babies. One with raven hair and freckles coating her face, the other child was ginger and her face was clear of freckles. The boys were shocked to see the children looked very similar, almost like siblings.

Wally walked up to the system and pressed some buttons, opening the little tubs the two infants were contained in. Dick was already near the tubs and picked up the raven haired girl. The little one reached out, trying to grab something, Dick put his finger in front of her. Her little hand wrapped around it. Wally had done the same with the ginger girl, except she was fast asleep. Wally walked over to Dick and kissed his forehead lightly. Then they looked at each other and nodded, they had to do this. The boys walked to the elevator and took it to the top floor, the roof.

They reached the roof to see the rest of Young Justice waiting there. The girls were still in their arms. The boys walked up to the rest of them before setting the little ones in one small pod, it would safely transport them to an Earth in an alternate universe. They set them next to each other and carefully laid a note on the top. Moments later the pod was gone. Wally had his arms around Dick's shoulders and the group looked into the night sky where the pod had disappeared.

"Do you think they'll have powers? I mean, they do have Wally's and Dick's DNA." Conner spoke. "I was made from Superman's DNA and I inherited his powers."

"No, the redhead will have my superspeed, the other will have a natural talent to hack," Wally spoke.

"Yep, that's correct." Dick spoke, "See you someday, I hope, Demi and Hayley." He whispered to no one. Wally and Dick both made a silent vow to see the girls again. 

Well, hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day! (or night!)