Chapter Fourteen: Proposal

Start from the beginning

    "My answer is yes. I will be yours forever and marry you," she smiled.

    Shikamaru smiled widely. He took her in his arms and held her tight. She embraced him and giggled happily.

    "We'll plan the wedding for a few years from now. I know for sure dad won't want it too close in the near future. He was concerned with me even proposing," he gave her a kiss.

    The front door flew open and Shikaku, Yoshino, Tsunade, Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi all fell inside smack on the floor. Damn eavesdroppers were listening in on the whole conversation. But where in the world did Tsunade and the rest of them come from?

    "Dad!? Mom!?" Shikamaru yelled shocked.

    "Naruto? Mom? Sakura? Even you Kakashi-Sensei? You were all eavesdropping?" Zemaria asked.

    "Eh- the two of us were curious about your answer and then Naruto came by. Sakura was looking for him, Kakashi was going in this direction, and then Lady Tsunade was looking for all of them. So you see..." Shikaku said rubbing the back of his head with his hand only to get cut off by Shikamaru.

    "Likely story," he said with his usual 'what a drag' expression.

    Tsunade asked curiously, "Are the two of you really going to get married?"

    Kakashi had a strange look on his face, "I can't believe it! My little Chuunin is growing up so fast!" He sniffled.

    "Good lord... Kakashi-Sensei get a hold of yourself," Zemaria told him.

    Well, the engagement wasn't a secret anymore. Naruto had problems keeping a secret. He ran off to of course tell everyone about the news. By the early evening all the original rookies along with Neji, Tenten, and Lee put together an engagement party at Shikamaru's place.

    Shikamaru was unsure on how to feel, "Really guys, you didn't have to go through all the trouble of this."

    "It's no trouble at all. Really," Hinata said shyly.

    "Hey Shino why don't you try having a little bit of fun at least?" Naruto asked disappointed at how mopey he always was.

    They all partied and had a great time. Now, the story can't end just yet. For one it'd be nice to see the wedding right? Well, that won't be for another few years. There was cake and snacks and drinks for everyone at the party. The three biggest drunks present were Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Shikaku. Naruto decided he'd have some fun and draw on their faces when they passed out.

    Sakura and Zemaria beat him up for it too. Shikamaru was glad it wasn't him instead. Eventually the party came to an end. Everyone said their goodbyes and went home. Everyone but Tsunade and Jiraiya who were still passed out with Shikaku. They were all on the floor.

    "What are we going to do with these three?" Shikamaru asked.

    "I've got an idea. I might not live past tomorrow but I have an idea," Zemaria said deviously.

     She placed the three of them in one big erotic position and giggled. Shikamaru gasped and stared at them. Zemaria would be doomed if they found out she did that. Shikamaru calmly made his way up to the bedroom. They had their own private celebration before falling asleep. Morning came and it wasn't quiet for too long.

    "ZEMARIA!!!" Yelled Tsunade as she, Jiraiya, and Shikaku woke.

    Zemaria startled, fell off the bed, "What the-?"

    Shikamaru woke up as well, "You're in so much trouble!"

    She freaked out, "Hide me!"