Chapter Nine: Zemaria's Sealed Fate

A team of Anbu was sent out after Zemaria upon Kakashi's discovery of the lifeless Hokage. It was assumed that Zemaria, not Orochimaru was responsible for his death. Of course that wasn't true. Orochimaru made it quicker but the Reaper Jutsu is what really killed him. Zemaria got pretty far into the forest before the Anbu caught up to her.

    "Zemaria, you are under arrest for the murder of the Third Lord Hokage! Surrender now or we'll have to use force!" One told her.

    She stopped dead in her tracks. There was no way she could take on a whole team of Anbu with the state she was in. The only thing she could really use was her vines. She entangled them in the vines, thorns out. She didn't want to kill them, just render them useless.

    With the Anbu taken care of, she ran off again. She didn't get very far before Shikaku, Inoichi, and Chouza found her. These three were the original Ino, Shika, Chou team; Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji's fathers. Shikaku caught her in his Shadow Possession Jutsu. She couldn't move of her own free will.

   "I may not be able to use my hands but that doesn't mean I can't use certain Jutsu. Forbidden Art: Shadow Cutter Jutsu!" She said.

   Shikaku's shadow was cut, freeing her from his Jutsu. Chouza used partial expansion Jutsu of his arm and hand to try and stop her. She dodge it. As she dodged his attack, Inoichi caught her in thin wire infused with Chakra. The wire prevented her from releasing her Chakra for any reason.

    She was bound at the waist and feet unable to move. They placed her in a movable cage and brought her back into the Village. By now, the enemy was long gone and the Villagers were coming back out in the open from their safe housing. Zemaria was brought in to the interrogation room. She was tied to a chair and Ibiki entered the room.

    "How quaint. Instead of capturing Orochimaru, we captured his mirror image," he stared her in the eyes.

    She scoffed at him, "I know your game. You're specialty is psychological torture. It won't work on me. I'll never tell you anything about father or what his plans were."

    One Anbu came closer to her. She used her paralyzing Genjutsu on him. Ibiki instructed another Anbu to blindfold her and place a seal over her eyes.

    Ibiki attempted to use his technique on her anyway hoping to at least weaken her psyche. It wasn't working. No matter how tight the hold on her body in his little world of torture, she wasn't breaking. She wasn't even cringing with pain. He had no choice but to give her to those trained in physical torture.

    She was beaten and prodded at but nothing was working. She was a tough person to crack. The last resort was Inoichi. He was brought in to access the information stored in her mind. That was his specialty for his clan. Zemaria quickly mentally deleted anything to do with Orochimaru and his plans with the Village. Then she setup a barrier to keep him and everyone else out.

    Inoichi did best and tried to enter into her subconscious to get to her in mind for the information. The barrier prevented him from going very deep. After several hours of attempts to get information out of her, Inoichi released his Jutsu on her.

    Shikaku came in, "Anything yet?"

    Inoichi shook his head, "Not a single thing."

   "Dad! I have an idea!" Shikamaru rushed in.

    "Shikamaru, she's a dangerous person. I don't think it's a good idea to let you near her," he said protectively.

    "Dad, trust me. She has a crush on me. I know I can get through to her. Besides..." he paused and then murmured, "I like her too."