Chapter 6: What A Cute Child!

Zacznij od początku

You felt the safest when in the water.

Moving your hair back from your forehead, you opened your tired eyes while washing. The surfaces of the tiles that surrounded you were clear as your eyelashes hid away all the droplets that fell from before you. Lost and counting away at each droplet that fell from your eye, it took a moment for you to realize the door bell ringing past the loud ringing of the water surface under your feet.

It rang about the third time, followed by a knock.

Rolling your eyes, you knew exactly who it was.

It was the front boy. His name was Kennah. He was the one that would deliver you the flowers and gifts at different parts of the day. The very boy that would give you sad eyes, practically begging you to stop this job of his by simply calling the one who was sending over gifts.

Again, the annoying Hoseok took that plate on that one, you scoffed internally, If he's so persistent, why doesn't he just come and face me himself with all these gifts?

Pulling on a robe to your wet form, you roughly moved a hand through your wet hair, grabbing at a towel briefly as you drenched out the water the best you could. Hearing the noise of the room never failing to subside, it confused you at first. Usually, the worker would leave the gift by the door if you were late to retrieve it. This, this was different.

Exhausted and drenched, you moved your hair to one side of your neck, forcing the damp locks away from your eyes as you moved to slowly open at the door.

"Coming," you chimed out, sighing before having your hand meet the cold metal of the door.

Yanking the door open, your already defeated form grow more defeated when spotting who was behind the door. Were you shocked however? Yes. Yes, you were. You were shocked, and instantly feeling the need to curl up and roll backwards. But you didn't, you stood frozen in your spot.

"Hi," Hoseok said softly, a soft side smile on his face as he moved to extend the single rose in your direction. It was wrapped with a small cute bow near the end of it, a little note attached to it that carried a small written heart.

You thought of slamming the door in his face when seeing it, but you didn't. You didn't because you were in awe at the fact that what you were just bitching about a minute ago, had come to a reality before you. Is my ass psychic?

"What're you doing here?" you asked shocked, eyes wide and pit within the depths of your stomach hollowing.

You didn't reach for the rose. He waved it gently for you to take it, but when you didn't, he sighed and brought it in front of himself again. He was the one defeated now.

"I wanted to speak to you before you left," Hoseok said softly, his eyes narrowing as he glanced up to meet your gentle eyes.

Hoseok's eyes moved over your form for a second, his warm smile simply grew when seeing how beautiful you were with such a bare face before him.

"I'm done talking," you said lowly, glancing away as you wanted so badly to throw the door right into his nose.

"...then hear me out instead and don't talk," Hoseok said softly, grinning a little at his ways of playing around with your words.

Your eyes narrowed at that.

He grinned whole-heartedly. "I'm a rapper," he cooed, eyes teasing and playful as he tried to explain how his twist of words came into play.

You grinned bitterly at that, letting the door knob go as you slowly allowed your arms to cross over at your chest. You were amused now as well.

"Ah, yes I know you are," you piped in dislike, "...but idol rappers don't count."