''It's fine, I'll hire a dog sitter.'' He tried, but I wasn't having it.

''Then what responsibility will he get out of it? None. Look I bet you a hundred bucks he'll have completely forgotten about the puppy next week. I guarantee he'll be begging for something new.'' I said, offering my hand out to him for a shake.

He took my hand, shaking it firmly.

''You might as well pay up,'' He said grinning, his deep laugh lines showing. Javier was twenty-nine pushing thirty but he definitely didn't look it. He had dark brown hair, nearly black, with deep as fuck blue eyes. He had a nice Latin tan to perfect his appearance.

His appearance was attractive yet intimidating, which made him perfect for his line of work.

''Oh and I need you to look at something for the perfume release

''Oh and I need you to look at something for the perfume release.'' He said, reaching into his bag, which sat conveniently next to him on the contour. He totally set me up. I groaned, popping the cap on my beer and taking a swallow.

''Javie no, why do you always insist on bringing work home with you? Do you even know how to relax? It's game day.'' I reminded him.

I feel like this man would work from his grave if he could. Nothing but workaholic cells pump through his blood. I seriously need to force him to take a vacation.

''It'll be quick, I just need a yes and a no,'' He pulled two pictures from his bag. It was of the photo shoot me and this other model -I don't remember her name- did for the perfume collection billboard. These photos looked like the final cut with the words and perfume bottles and shit.

''Which one should I choose for the billboard?'' He asked, showing me both pictures. I looked at them. They both looked the same to me honestly. But I could see the difference in theme.

I pointed to the one in his right hand.

''I like this one.'' I said. He turned the picture around and looked at it. One of his brows raised and he shrugged.

''That's exactly what the designer picked.'' He voiced.

''What? You like the other one or something? They both look great.'' I said nonchalantly. I knew the collection was going to sell either way. Javier is a great businessman and his products are always top notch.