Part 2

Cinder mouthed sorry to Galen who had backed away a respectful amount yet held his head up high, anyone could see however in his eyes he was terrified so. Cinder nodded to Kai and stepped out towards him. "Shall we go to a meeting room- or else where Kaito?"

Kai only raised his eyebrows and walked away. Cinder took off after him ignoring Galen's piercing stare in the back of her head as she caught up to Kai.

"Kai, whats wrong? That back there was nothing!"

"Oh nothing compared to what you usually do with him?"

Cinder opened her mouth in protest but Kai cut her off, "Or do you mean nothing compared to the way everyone just treats you!?"

Cinder reached out to grab his hand but he pulled away. Looking to the side she noticed they somehow had gotten to her room, shoot!

"No Kai, thats just Galen, my head thaumaturge."

Cinder smirked as she saw Kai frown.

"Oh my are you Jealous?"

Kai's eyes widened but he stayed silent.

"You are! My gosh Kai I would never be with anyone else! I may miss you dearly but I would never-No!"

Kai seemed to relax and Cinder smiled hopefully before standing up and kissing him. Kai pulled her closer to him and his hands were quickly on her waist as he deepened the kiss. Cinder pulled back and from the look on Kai's face she could see he thought it ended to soon too.

Lifting her finger she traced his lips with it and then laughing she booped his nose, "Jealousy does not look good on you your highness"

And with that she kissed him again.

Okay so thats just the first one and I promise it will get better! Any prompts thought??