This was pain, but it was definitely pleasure. I rolled my pelvis on his, the motion nearly making my eyes roll back. He grunted and drew out, thrusting back in just as fast- making me see stars. 

"How do you want it baby?" 

I pulled him down, flush against each other's bare, sweat slicked skin as he continued to thrust in and out slowly, torturing me with the loss of his cock in me. 

"Hard" Breath. "And fast "

He smiled into my neck and then gave me what I wanted. His hands came down on my hips and he held me in place, drawing out so his tip left me, then shoved back in, hard and unbearably rough. 

Ripper pummeled into me, spurred on by my screams and moans, grunting himself as I scratched his back. The stars began to build inside me, tightening me around his member as he rode me fast and hard, pushing in and out like an animal possessed. 

He was fucking me like an animal. And I loved every stretched second of it. 

"Cearul" I murmured, voice breathless as the only sound in the room was our bodies slapping against each other, Ripper's strokes becoming short and hard, a crazed, pleasured expression on his face. I felt my orgasm erupt with a cry, coming all over his still hard cock. Sending him into a frenzy of heated thrusts, riding out my orgasm and burying himself hilt deep inside me- coming in thick tendrils as my pussy milked his cock for everything it had. 

He breathed deeply into my shoulder, both of us spent and sweaty. 

"Fucking hell Corin" He exhaled, flipping us over so I lay on him, cock still inside me. I looked down, our juices mingling and staining his bed. I gave him another kiss, slow and drawn out, so different from the intense rush of our fucking. 

"We've still got the rest of the day and night love" I murmured, licking down his neck and grinning when I felt him start to harden within me. 

My man had stamina too. 

His eyes immediately darkened, hands coming down to cup and squeeze my ass. "Don't worry. I know that" 

And when my mouth went lower and lower, his grunt of pleasure made me realize how much time we really couldn't waste. 

********* (A/n I suck at writing sexuals and all that, so lmao, no h8 m8) 

After a few mind blowing (and just blowing) later, we were now collapsed on his couch. It was safe to say, no part of his house had been untouched. 

Yes, in that way. 

A ring alerted me, but not a slightly starry eyed Ripper who was still feeling the after effects of some mouth on dick action. I was one blessed with the ability to tie a cherry stem with my tongue. Ripper had bet me that I couldn't make him come in under five minutes. 

But he did, and now he was going to play whatever fantasy I had in mind. 

I grabbed my phone, naked and straddling a now slightly more oriented Ripper. 

"Cor!" 

"Yeah, speaking" 

"You need to come home, now" Seamus yelled over the noise, voice breaking. I shot off Ripper, standing and getting my clothes. "What happened? "

"Reaper's Riders came, and they shot your dad" His voice broke and my heart ripped in two. 

"I'm coming "

I hung up and turned to Ripper who was already getting changed. "We need to go." He nodded and we ran out of the house, jumping on his bike and speeding to my house, my body slowly getting numb. 

My dad couldn't die, especially after the short time I had known him. It wasn't fair. 

I bolted off Ripper's bike when we got to my house, bursting inside and looking for my dad. Members looked at me with sad and angry eyes, but I couldn't see my dad. 

"WHERE IS HE?" I yelled, sounding beyond hysterical. 

"He's at the hospital" 

Slight relief washed over me, and I felt myself being pulled along by Ripper, guiding me to his bike so we could go to the hospital. My dad wasn't dead. 

But he could be soon. 

The hospital was too crowded when i got there, members of the MC already there. I went to the nurse, trying to calm my heart even though it was all I could hear. 

"Where's my dad? Hugh Redmond?" 

The woman looked up to me with sad eyes, then told me his room number. I was off immediately, coming to the room and bursting in, tears erupting when I saw him. 

"Daddy?" I whispered, coming over to him and standing at his side. My tears grew into sobs, silent sobs that racked my body and I fell to my knees on the hard floor. I wasn't there when they came, and they shot my dad. 

Dad just lay there, hooked up to an infinite amount of machines and only alive by the sound of his heart rate beeping on a monitor. 

Tears coursed down my face and I felt Ripper's arms slide around me and pick me up, letting me cry into his shoulder. 

Hugh Redmond. One of the kindest, hardest men I had ever known was lying on a hospital bed, nearly dead. My dad. 

"Please don't die daddy" 

******************

New chap for ya'll since it took me so long to update. 

check out my other stuff too- although they might be pretty weird. Idk. 

Thanks for reading~