Chapter 17

3rd Person POV

Everyone has been training until the day they were supposed to go out. 5 days have passed and they seemed to be all ready.

Garroth has been feeling a lot better then before. And he trained as a ninja with Laurence by his side.

Gene even woke up 2 days after Garroth did. His cuts and bruises are healing and he trained to be an assassin.

The day has come for everyone to hold their weapons and hope for everyone to stay safe. Especially Zane and Kawaii~Chan. These too would be going to town hall to see if that is where the enemy's base camp is.

When everyone was lined up to go out the door, you could see the nervous looks on their faces. They all knew they could get killed out there, and they all know that they are doing this for family.

They all had their appropriate uniforms(not school uniforms, Like those pajamas ninjas wear and stuff) and were ready to stay in the shadows until they Kawaii~Chan gave the signal.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Before we all go out, I want to say a few words," I started. Everyone became quiet and listened.

I take a deep breath and continue. "We all trained for this day, and we are not going to put it to waste. We are going to fight for everyone that has died. We are fighting for our families and friends. And I want all of to stay safe... p-promise you won't leave m-me! To not l-leave each other! We f-fight as a t-team, stay t-together and... DONT DIE!" I dropped my weapon crouching down as I cried.

I know this is embarrassing but I don't care.

Aphmau also dropped her weapon running towards me, tears running down her cheeks. Soon all of my friends dropped their weapons and crouched down beside me. Saying things like:

"Don't die either..."

"You all were the best..."

"I hope anime is in heaven..."

After 5 minutes, we all stopped. We all looked at each other, not really knowing why.

Then suddenly Zane stood up, "Let's go, we can waste anymore time."

We all nodded in agreement, picking up our weapons as we took turns climbing out the basement.

I just hope everyone would stay alright.