Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

Everyone who was invited to the party, were getting ready with their PJ'S AND CLOTHES AND POPCORN FOR ANIME!! :3 SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH THE NARRATOR!! :D

(Make ALL OF THIS in a singing tone. Like a musical)
In the house, down the street, of Lover's Lane... It was Zane, who was bored, waiting near the door. For Garroth, and Laurance, who were talking about WattPad, he waited, patiently, but he just had to scream.
"GARROTH! LAURANCE! ITS ALMOST 7:00 O' CLOCK! AND WE'LL BE LATE IF YOU DONT HURRY UP!!"

Yet, he still waited, near the door. So really bored. But next to them was the blue and white haired duel.

Travis was in the bathroom, talking to himself like a charm! Dante, though was stubborn, tried to tell him to, "HURRY UP!!!"

"What do you need, Dante?"

"TO CHANGE INTO MY PAJAMAS!!"

"Then change in your room."

"Oh, yeah!"

So then Dante was happy that they could finish at the right time, and Travis was still in the bathroom now reading about a lime! (I NEEDED SOMETHING TO RYHME WITH TIME!! IM SORRY!! ;-;)

To the next house we see Katelyn meditating, and Kawaii~Chan, in the kitchen, she was baking. She was baking cupcakes, donuts, and cookies, that she knows will make her friends thrilled. Now they were all ready, ready to go out the door, until she remembered...

"KATELYN~SAMA!! WE NEED OUR PAJAMAS!!"

"OH MY IRENE!! WE TOTALLY FORGOT!!!"

So they ran up their stairs, almost tripping and falling back down. They were sweating and panting, getting their things ready. Packing their clothes and making popcoooooooooooorrrrnnnn!

Now to the witch with red eyes and burning orange hair, was up early since she was a night owl. She was yawning and dizzy but managed to stand.

She was arranging her things for the party and was ready to have a blast! Bringing her potions, and broom stick, and more of her potions, Lucinda was going fast! She had everything ready to make some drama because she wanted to see something happen that night.

Ok, so now Vlyad was nothing that much, just packing his toothbrush and clothes. He was all set for this party, with his blanket and pajamas. That there isn't that much to say other than that he was overjoyed!

So now here is Michi, the devil, receiving help from her pink haired pawn. It was Reese, who reminds me of 'Reese's', yes it's the candy but just compare! So they packed their pajamas, popcorn, clothes, bottle, and video camera, for who knows what they're up to other than causing trouble!

So now the demon, just guess!! ITS DAMIEN THE ONE THE NARRATOR HATES RIGHT NOW!!! *rages*

So, here Damien was all set to go to the party for he gets to see Kawaii~Chan. Yet he doesn't know that the author is raging! HER ANGER BOILED UP AND MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A FREAKING LUNATIC!! *ahem*

Now here is the couple, the potato and Alpha! Aaron was taking care of the BABIES, which was the dog and the cat, AND APHMAU WAS WEARING A HAT! Her hat was made of popcorn for she was excited to see her anime. She was laying on the couch, waiting for her friends. And exactly at 7:00 o' clock, there were screams and shouts and knocks at the door. The potato was frightened of course but remembered of her PARTAY!! So she let them all in, one by one, while Aaron was making the babies sleep.

I MADE A MUSICAL!! :D MUM BE PROUD OF ME!!!

Mum: IF YOU MAKE IT FAMOUS THEN I WOULD BE PROUD!!!

BUT IM NOT POPULAR MUM!! ;-;