Chapter 12

Zane's POV

Diane...
I was thinking of this name while walking towards my house, that I share, with 2 idiots.

Diane... Diane... DIANE!??!?! I KNOW I HEARD IT BEFORE!!! IS IS FROM MLP!??!?

(me searching "Diane MLP") *le gasp*

"PINKAMENA DIANE PIE!??!?" I screamed out loud

"One eye, you watching My Little Horsies again?" Ugh, Laurence.

"Now is not the time, Little Laurence. I have to help Kawaii~Chan not destroy the world."

"Pffft! Good luck with that! Trump is President sooooo..."
(SORRY FOR PEOPLE THAT WANTED TRUMP! I just...

Fan Fiction)

He continued, "Also, what were you and Kawaii~Chan talking about anyways? You obviously have a crush on her so just spill. Did you ask her on a daaaatteee? 😏"

"I need to go," i answered trying to leave my room, but he blocked it.

"Answer me, Cyclops!"

"How about you go cuddle with Garroth while I'm out, hmmm?"

(OOOOOOOOOHHH ZANE JUST ROASTED HIM XD)

"Ya, Laurence! We can cuddle and watch Netflix! :3" said Garroth from the hallway.

"Eerr... *sigh*" Laurence gave me an entrance so I can escape and I went out to search for this maniac.

Ha, me trying to save the world!

How unfortunate...

Kawaii Diane Chan's POV

I walked down the basement stairs of Katelyn and I's home. I knew this day would come, but not this soon.

It was dark, it was cold, it was quiet...
just the way I like it.

I finally flick on the light switch. Just a normal basement, with of course a shipping shrine. It's one very special to keep people out of here. And I just really like SHIPPING. :3

But wait till you press a button behind some fan art, behind a box, behind a chair.

Just a whole room full of weapons! Nothing much.

"Hello my weapon stash! I've missed you!" I said grabbing a knife from the wall.

Good thing Katelyn wasn't here, she would have freaked out. It's sad though... I could've baked her into muffins!

Well, I wonder if the party is over.

DOOR SLAM

I turned around and hurriedly try to put everything back in place. I knew it wasn't Katelyn. Before we went to the party, she said she had to get groceries after the party.

Then the lights turned off.

I grabbed a knife, accidentally cutting my finger a bit.

"Who's there?!" I said trembling. No one must know my secret. Because everyone has a personality,that they don't want others to see.

"Oh... just your worst nightmare."

The lights turned back on, and there was Zane. And he had my gun in his right hand.

"How did you get that?!" I asked, yelling with fear.

"I have my ways. Now, how about we have a little chat?"