Chapter 44: Meeting...

Start from the beginning

J: There's a chance? I can't go through another cursed pregnancy. (He protested) Anthony was enough, imagine what he went through? I wouldn't let another baby go through that.

E: Calm down.

J: I am calm.

E: Just...

Elder#1: We understand what you are saying and that curse is only applicable when the two species are not married and since the two of you are now there is little to no chance that the other child will also be cursed.

E: Thank you.

Elder#2: Is there anything else anyone would like to say?

C: We would but it's more of a private matter.

Elder#1: Okay. We are done the rest of you can go.

Es: Thank you for having us.

Elder#1: The pleasure is ours.

Es: Billy, may we still go through the things we asked for?

B: Yes, I'm sure Jacob can go show you where everything is, Jacob?

J: Okay, dad. Are you coming? (He asks Edward)

E: You go ahead I'll catch up with you in a little bit.

J: Okay.

Jacob's POV

J: Do you guys know why Edward wanted to stay and talk to the Elders with?

Es: No, sorry honey. I don't even know why Carlisle wants to talk to them.

J: Okay. Are you guys coming too?

P: No, we're going to go show Emmett the cliff and then we're all gonna jump, you can come join us if you want to.

J: I have a kid to worry about.

P: Rosalie will gladly take care of if, won't you?

R: Surely. You can go with them Jake I'll make sure Anthony is safe.

Se: Jake, there really isn't anything or anyone here who would want to hurt him.

J: I thought you'd be against is.

Se: I wanted to but then I realised that we all have to live our lives and I haven't gone cliff jumping in a while and it's usually very fun.

J: Okay. Let me go show these guys where the things are and then I'll meet you at the cliff.

S: Okay.

They all said their goodbye's to Anthony and walked off and they started walking towards Billy's house.

J: Rose, I know Alice might want to go through my things but why do you?

Ja: Actually Alice and I want to go through your father's books to know more about the traditions and to get more information on how the ceremony will happen tomorrow.

J: Oh.

R: And I'm here to help Esme'.

J: Okay. (He smiled)

When they got to the Black house again Jacob showed Esme' and Rosalie where the boxes were and gave Anthony to them after kissing and promising him that he'd be back soon and then he showed Alice and Jasper where his father kept the books and after all that he left to go joined the rest of the guys by the cliff.

Edward's POV

E: Jacob and I discussed a few things and I would like to know what you all think. (He said looking at Billy, Carlisle and the two Elders)