"You know what, why don't you just do this dare if you're so excited about it?" I ask dryly, raising an eyebrow. She immediately shrinks back, shaking her head rapidly.

"No no no, this is your dare," she reminds me. Cameron had reached over beside me, and held up my brand new iPhone 5S my parents had given me for my birthday.

"Hey get your filthy paws off my baby!" I gasp dramatically, as he taps in my password and clicks around on it.

"Calm down drama queen," he laughs, rolling his eyes and handing it back to me. "You have to record the whole thing so we can all laugh at it in the future and show your children."

"Which will also be his children because you will both bond over his underwear and fall in love," Jordan adds wisely.

"Ugh, you're all crazy," I mutter, grabbing my phone and staring down at the video setting it was on. "Let's get this over with. And if I end up in prison I'm so blaming you guys."

"Sure, sure," Keeley says eagerly, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the front door with the other two following behind us. "Now remember: never stop recording no matter what!"

"Wait!" I dig my heels into the ground before she can throw me out of my own house. I grab my coat and pull it on over my sweatshirt and sweatpants, glaring at them. "One of you comes with me to his house."

"Not me!" Keeley and Cameron call out quickly, and they both look at Jordan with sly grins.

"What?" He looks confused, and I grab his arm and link it with mine.

"You're coming with me," I smile, and pull my open my front door. Before he can protest I give Keeley and Cameron a little wave before shutting the door behind us.

"Jade," Jordan whines, tugging on my arm as I walk quickly down my garden path. The night was quite cold, with cold air biting at my face. "Why do I have to come?"

"Because this dare will be the death of me and I don't want to die alone," I say, looking down my long street. I knew where Trystan lived, because I go past his house on my way to and from school everyday.

Another perfect reason why I should break into his house. "So how are you going to get in?" Jordan asks me, not bothered that much about walking around in the middle of the night in the freezing cold.

And this is why I love him.

"Yeah still thinking about that one," I frown, thinking about his house. I was pretty sure his bedroom window was at the side of the house, so I'd have to run onto the front garden.

We both stop outside his house, which was all brick and white plaster. Jordan was complaining about being cold, so I pull my jacket off and hand it to him. "Now shut your mouth and if you see me running from the house screaming tell my family I love them." I look up at him, and his lips curl into a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll tell them anyway because I doubt you'll leave that house alive," he grins, giving me a slight push toward the house. "If you're in there longer then twenty minutes canoodling with Mr Woods I'm out of here."

"Jordan!" I hiss, pushing him down behind the fence so if anyone looked out of the window they wouldn't suspect anything. "Wish me luck."

I tiptoe away from him, clutching my phone tightly for reassurance. You could get sent to prison for this, a void whispers snidely at the back of my mind. Well you're the one who was encouraging this stupidity, I snap back at myself, and shake my head when I realise I'm talking to myself. Focus Jade. Entertaining the voices in my head won't make a good cover story in court when the judge wants to know what the hell possessed me to carry out an underwear robbery.